When you save a snippet, it's saved in a Github Gist, so your snippets are available on all of your computers (and https://gist.github.com).
- (2020-07-08) Addison Moore: Awesome extension! Just lost all my snippets from Chrome on my old computer. Wish I'd had this before. Reading through some of the older reviews it seems these issues have been fixed (Github integration, ES6 linting).
- (2020-02-23) Kamil Kriho: Super. Konecne nieco, kde sa scripty automaticky zdielaju medzi zariadeniami.
- (2020-01-28) Jarrod Whitley: Might be cool if it worked... When I try to save my token I get the error "Failed to load snippets. The gist ID xxxxxxxxxxxxx doesn't seem to exist. I've tried multiple times with different tokens. No dice, oh well.
- (2019-11-03) SORE THUMB DEV: A great replacement to the jsShell extension. It's core feature (to me) is similar to something I was already working on - a jsShell extension that synced with your Google account data -- only BETTER. I like the idea of the Gist for sharing and just generally usability amongst developers. Nicely done! ** ...but, yes, would be nice to change Theme elements (i.e. font size in the editor, Snippet List, etc.) ;) I created a pull request with a simple font-size option in the settings.
- (2018-05-08) Owen Roe: Was great before they added GitHub integration. Now they've completely gimped it. Uninstalled.
- (2018-02-21) Andrew Taylor: I really like this extension - it does what the native Chrome snippets should do. But I hope the UI gets a few changes. Mainly if the only way to run snippets will be from their kebab menu by the name it's too easy to accidentally click 'delete' and there's no confirmation and no way to undelete. I was just bit by this and it seems like there has to be a better way.
- (2017-08-08) Gerbeck S.: If you want this to be useful, disable the linter because it doesn't understand ES6 correctly. It also tried to enforce semicolons which is a sin. The other way that the linter cripples this extension is that it doesn't sync snippets that don't pass the linter--again--the linter itself is wrong. ES6 is standard in Chrome and even supports async/await.
- (2018-01-22, v:1.1.2) Magnus ferm: Enable execusion outside of Snippet area
It'd be great if you could have your snippets available in the chrome menu as shortcuts OR find a way to let me call the snippet from the console rather than having to go the Snippets area and manually execute them. Adding this would add value beyond the default snipping functionality in Chrome Dev Tools.
- (2018-01-04, v:1.1.2) font sizes
pls either respect (= use the exact same) fonts & sizes Chrome uses or add the option to change it; using Ctrl+/- (or mousewheel) is not an option, because it also changes the size of everything else = currently if everything else is ok, your addon is giant, if i make your addon look ok, everything else is unreadably small; good work otherwise, sync ability as well as completion and other goodies (not the buggy linter though) should be part of built in snippets, this is usable fallback
- (2017-11-13, v:1.1.2) Wes Bak: settings is greyed out
cango to settings, what am I doing wrong/not doing?
- (2017-08-19, v:0.1.1) Alexander Ivanov: How to change font size?
It's possible to change font size?