With the UI5 Inspector, you can easily debug and support your OpenUI5 or SAPUI5-based apps.
With the UI5 Inspector extension for Chrome DevTools, you can inspect, analyze, and support OpenUI5 and SAPUI5-based apps. Key features: • Inspect UI5 controls and review their properties, bindings, and data model • Modify control properties on the fly and see how this affects the rendering and behavior • Find relevant framework information for your OpenUI5/SAPUI5 app
- (2019-08-20) 乔无名: Doesn't work in latest version of Chrome: Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-05-24) Archana Taneja: it makes life easy.! helps a lot when raising bugs to identify the component.
- (2019-05-09) Ivan Verdeja: great tool!
- (2019-04-02) in general a good and helpful tool; sometimes the selection of elements doesn´t work at the first time Anyway: A must for UI5 developers.
- (2018-11-16) Artur Kraft: Not updating bindings after one binding was selected. I can select whichever element i want, it's always showing the same binding
- (2018-10-17) Fabricio Octavio Sanchez Serrano: Muy util
- (2018-04-19) joyal joy: very useful
- (2018-02-21) Jorge Sousa: Useful!
- (2017-11-29) walter zolkin: noch ein paar bugs, abser schon sehr gut
- (2017-05-12) Gopal Yarlagadda: Giving 4 star only because it doesnt support the new Google Dark theme. Otherwise a 5 start plugin.
- (2017-05-01) Clau: Useful =)
- (2017-03-23) Saran Tanpituckpong: It's really useful. But not support dark theme. Then no 5 stars.
- (2017-02-15) Jonathan cuesto: very useful
- (2017-01-25) Hernes Ferrer: cool to use!
- (2017-01-23) Ankush Gupta: Great Tool
- (2017-01-19) Benedikt K: Seems to be broken
- (2016-11-25) Shark3ds: This is another tool for reaching some clues of what is going wrong with yout sapui5...
- (2016-09-02) Csaba Kabai: Simple and doing it's job perfectly. Inspects UI5 controls and their properties.
- (2016-07-29) Diana Aleksandrova: Very usefull
- (2016-07-08) francis kinuthia: Wow
- (2016-05-30) Maximilien Fourmy: Very useful tool, thanks !! I have just one remark, it's not usable with the new appearance theme Dark in Google Chrome. A new theme for UI5 Inspector in Dark mode would be really great !
- (2016-05-06) Димо Петров: Супер е Краси :)
- (2016-03-23) Kevin Noll: lit!
- (2016-02-08) Yvan Guidoin: Useful but limited, you can't change any variables, or bindings, and the view don't update on the fly
- (2015-11-03) Felipe Plets: Very useful, this is a must know tool for any UI5 developer.