Blocks dangerous websites that distribute malware and prevents phishing attacks.
Emsisoft Browser Security protects you from bad websites and prevents phishing attacks without tracking your activity. This privacy-conscious browser extension is lightweight and lightning-fast. It blocks access to websites that distribute malware and prevents phishing attacks that try to steal your passwords, while still giving you the flexibility to visit the sites you trust. Emsisoft Browser Security uses privacy-conscious security technology, so it does not collect your browsing activity data. Your browsing history is your business. Keeping you safe online is ours. No browsing activity tracking. Just security.
- (2020-08-05) Sonic7 MTK: it is very good i love it
- (2020-07-16) ATOKAL GODEY: OPTIMA PROTECION..GLOBAL,...AND...SECURITY BROWSER..
- (2020-04-09) Алия Шайзан: хороша
- (2020-03-21) Amer Hakouz: Alright, Emsisoft proved that it's the best in the malware field.
- (2020-03-17) Md Parvez Hossain: i love it
- (2020-03-07) Majelis Ilmu: Sedang dicoba. Semoga bermanfaat seperti yang diharapkan,
- (2020-02-27) Elsa Villarreal: Great, puts your mind at ease.
- (2020-02-26) Radhakrishnan Nair: Good
- (2020-02-23) Jop van Eck: Ik heb de extensie getest met malware en phishing websites. De score is: 1/5 Dat is echt bedroevend slecht, vandaar 1 ster. Conclusie is wel duidelijk: Gebruik niet. Het voegt simpelweg niks toe
- (2020-01-23) Katherine Orihuela: I'm a big fan! Great protection!
- (2020-01-21) eduardo valdez: dos tres
- (2020-01-21) A.F.A Tecnologia: Uso o Adguard com o Emsisoft Antimalware ( Antivírus) e o Emsisoft Browser Security e fica tudo excelente, recomendo usarem o mesmo o Adguard pra remover propagandas e ajudar na questão de malwares tb, e o Emsisoft Browser Security pra Phishing e tb malwares, Usando assim estarão bem seguros... Parabéns Emsisoft pela excelente extensão e por a cada dia mais melhorarem o seu Antimalware...
- (2020-01-07) hanqi liu: Can it be used in China？
- (2019-12-08) Lo羅文蔚: Loved it
- (2019-06-01) Lloyd Christmas The Clown: best malware scan
- (2019-05-12) Ertandemir: Güzel uygulama, en önemli özelliği diğer uzantılar gibi bilgilerinizi toplayamıyor. Zararlı ve kimlik avı siteleri için tarayacı ek katmanı... Chrome safe in kaçırdığı zararlı siteleri de yakalayabiliyor. Pratik sade, kullanışlı kasmıyor az yer kaplıyor. Tavsiye ederim. Antivirus ünüz varsa da ek katman olarak kullanabilirsiniz.
- (2019-05-05) Rubens Da Silva Rogana: ótima extensão, testei bloquei tudo,pode instalar.
- (2019-04-10) Ernst Fischer: Ich kenne EMSISOFT nun schon viele Jahre und bin begeistert wie was funktioniert. Vor allem dass es funktioniert. Aus diesen Gründen meine Bewertung
- (2019-03-24) Andrew Jeff: Nice for free.
- (2019-02-09) Довольно неплохое расширение, особенно при наличии программы) 4+
- (2019-01-27) Raja: Great protection against malware & Phishing sites
- (2019-01-15) Cody Johnston: This browser extension is fantastic. It does not slow down my browsing experience and is incredibly easy to use. The team at Emsisoft is very quick to remove false-positives, which makes the extension really worthwhile. In the event that you just can't wait for the team to remove the site that you think is safe, you can just whitelist it. 5 stars.
- (2019-01-14) Robert Gregory: Excelente, super aplicación para filtrado web y bloqueo de páginas con Malware.
- (2019-01-07) Κωστας Δροσακης: Perfect protection from all bad url's.Love it.
- (2020-01-04, v:2018.12.0.12) hanqi liu: Can it be used in China？
Can it be used in China？
- (2019-04-04, v:2018.12.0.12) chris schneider: I do not want your extension
I see your ad multiple time a day telling me to install your extension. I don't want it. I have not requested it. I have contacted you regarding this before. I have now reported you to Chrome.
- (2019-03-16, v:2018.12.0.12) John Jr: Can Not Report Websites Again After Reporting One
Hello, I would like to report an issue with the Emsisoft Browser Security extension on the latest Windows 10 64-Bit in the latest version of Chrome 64-Bit in Incognito Mode (with the extensions HTTPS Everywhere, UBlock Origin, Video DownloadHelper, Decentraleyes, Windows Defender Browser Protection, and Privacy Badger installed), when I report a website it says "Site reported. Thank you!", and if I need to report another website during the same browser session the report button will be gone and only shows "Site reported. Thank you!"; and so I can not report another website until I exit the browser completely and come back again when using Incognito Mode. I am not sure if this only happens in Incognito Mode or not, I always use Incognito Mode, and so I am not sure if this happens in normal mode too or not. Thank you, -John Jr
- (2019-01-03, v:2018.12.0.10) At every PC reboot, pops up to warn that it is not installed.
It says that it is not installed. That was true the first time, but it is not true now. Still, it warns that it is not installed. Also, I didn't know this feature was coming. Did I miss an email that announced it? That's possible, I receive a lot of email and it is hard to keep current with it all.