Protect your facebook account from malwares, detect and block infected and malicious requests
Subzero Anti Malware chrome extension protect your Facebook account from malware and phishing. Detect and block malicious, dangerous scripts and infected requests in Facebook page.Block malware, viruses, prevent spam from your Facebook account. Automatically blocks "seen" + "is typing" status confirmations in Facebook Chats and Messages. ** Features ** ✔ Real time scanner ✔ Detect and block infected requests ✔ Block malicious POST,LIKE, SHARE,FRIEND requests from your account ✔ Block extension inline installation ** Optional Features ** ✔ Block advertise on page ✔ Blocks the 'seen' feature ✔ Blocks the 'typing' feature ✔ Display debug window ✔ Remove Facebook Auto-like button Web Site http://site-blocker.info/ ** Donate ** http://site-blocker.info/payment/donate Note: Facebook™ is a trademark of Facebook Inc. This product has no connection to Facebook™.
- (2020-09-13) Ankur Sharma: This extension seems to do nothing. I have not noticed any malware/advertisement on any of the sites I visited, even after I intentionally tried to find sketchy ones. This is not because the extension blocks them but rather it detects none since my Ghostery and Ublock Origin extensions already block all of them. Therefore, this extension is completely unnecessary since the aforementioned ones are more than sufficient (and also block faster since this extension would have shown blocking if it was fast enough). Also, the other extensions are supported much more, have more features, have fairly low impact on browser performance, and are more powerful.
- (2020-08-29) Yukihito garcia Isozaki garcia: ainda vou testa ainda se é bom!!!
- (2018-12-12) Nathan Anderson: #mortalcombatcharacterbased i think you made a wonderful extension and that reminds me of that one character in mortal combat
- (2018-02-18) Julio Cesar Gonzalez Taborda: excelente
- (2018-02-06) randolph stein: im happy with it
- (2018-01-18) Michael E. Smith: DID NOT KNOW THAT THERE WAS SUCH A THING AS AN INFECTED FRIEND REQUEST. 98 FRIEND REQUESTS IN ONE DAY LET ME KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS DOING THEIR BEST TO DESTROY AND STEAL.
- (2018-01-01) tapan roy: nice
- (2017-11-10) Susanna Dewey: So far, so good.
- (2017-11-10) teobaudo lima: bom
- (2017-10-27) Ivery Johnson: I JUST LOVE IT. It is on it's job. I haven't had any problems.
- (2017-09-20) Said Said: good
- (2017-09-16) علي صعيب: جيد
- (2017-08-29) Martin Bárta: SUPER
- (2017-07-03) Bossha Mounty: One of the best ways to block seen request, block typing request and even block loading your newfeed and photo.
- (2017-06-16) JOHN SCHOOLEY: Kickem Back
- (2017-06-15) John Burnum: Works as advertised,simple but effective
- (2017-06-11) Glenn Martin: LIKE VERY WELL.
- (2017-05-12) farhan chowdhury: loved it
- (2017-05-09) yes yyes
- (2017-05-06) Ivery Johnson: I really love this app.
- (2017-05-05) Martin Bárta: jsem zas o něco v bezpečí Anonymous
- (2017-04-20) Maximilian Wang: glad to see some SW is really working.
- (2017-04-16) gonzalo gonzalez: really like this app.i use it all the time and it works well,except for one thing,i wish it could block all the POF ads .Or i would rate it 4 stars or even 5
- (2017-03-29) larry wade: THANK YOU IF I WANTED ALL THEM ADDS I WOULD TRUE THE INFERENTIAL TELEMARKETING ON MY PC & TV
- (2017-03-19) Timothy Elliott: Great app seems to help a lot with blocking malware and phishing attacks.
- (2018-11-12, v:2.6.2) Just Facebook?
Does this extention only work on facebook, or does it also block malware on all sites? also is there a "trust site' option?
- (2018-08-03, v:2.6.1) connie martin: pet city
My game pet city will not come up for me to play. The two other games I play I have no problem with.
- (2018-07-13, v:2.6.1) Jason Anthony: rafflecopter
i am having trouble displaying rafflecopter competitions, can anything please be done?
- (2018-06-18, v:2.6.1) Swatantra Gajbhiye: remove unwanted group
group are automatically join please help me
- (2018-04-11, v:2.6) Chao Lee: This tool only for facebook protection or general purpose?
I saw the title "Facebook Anti malware" in the website of this extension Could this extension prevent malware on other website? Thanks.
- (2018-03-29, v:2.6) spam
cant remove rode in and is bogus
- (2018-01-06, v:2.3) Casey Mahoney: malware
- (2017-12-12, v:2.2) Alfonso Delgado: faceboook
bloquea todas las notificaciones y desestabiliza el programa
- (2017-11-05, v:2.0) Cheryl Dolan: facebook
my facebook feed is not showing up. it won't refresh and show me the feed... only first two posts and then it's blank
- (2017-10-06, v:2.0) Valerie Bradley: facebook
all of my facebook is not showing up, just started recently, the feed will not refresh
- (2017-01-15, v:1.7.6) Glenda Cross: Where do I find options?
I want to turn on the comment feature.