Enhance your web video experience. View live videos from YouTube and Twitch, and filter your YouYube subscriptions based on groups.
Enhance your web video experience with Live Video Plus. Link to your YouTube and Twitch accounts and turn on live checking to channels you are following. This will enable them to be monitoring for live and upcoming videos and show in the extension popup. Within the YouTube subscription page you can filter videos by custom groups. Simply go to the settings page through the popup, create a group and add some channels. Now when selecting a group in the YouTube subscriptions page only videos from channels within that group will be visible. == Change log == 2.2.6 (29/08/2020): Options page UI improvements 2.2.5 (23/08/2020): Fixed small bug with some twitch urls 2.2.2 (04/05/2020): Add follow details added to options. 2.2.0 (26/04/2020): Added Twitch connectivity. You can now get notifications based on channels you follow in Twitch. 2.1.6 (10/04/2020): Fixed bug with large amount of subscriptions 2.1.5 (07/04/2020): Clean up popup UI and update filter logic on youtube subscription page 2.1.4 (29/03/2020): Add some extra help text to help with adding new channel manually 2.1.1 (21/03/2020): Fix release bugs with announcements and pagination. 2.1.0 (20/03/2020): Added groups. Ability to filter YouTube subscriptions page based on custom groups. 2.0.2 (26/10/2019): Now loads live videos on chrome launch 2.0.1 (31/12/2018): Bug fix with non logged in users and not accepting permissions 2.0.0 (30/12/2018): Rewrite of whole application. Live video popup redesign, settings page redesign. Subscription filtering next release.
- (2020-02-13) Luniul: не работает
- (2019-12-28) Kristoff Seisler: Nothing happens when i click 'add'. completely unresponsive.
- (2018-11-30) KAREN DIAS: OLÁ GENTE EU ADOR ENTRAR NO YOUTUBE TAGS.
- (2018-07-13) jec: great addon! you can create folders/groups of your subbed channels and then filter to only watch specific folders/groups! remember that there's a settings page on the chrome extension page and you can also left-click the addon for even more settings! in your YT subscriptions page, there's a page number arrow that you can click to go to the next page. if you don't click this, you'll see vids from other filters/tags
- (2018-04-07) I N: не работает, но идея отличная
- (2017-12-08) Damjan: A bit buggy, seems to show RT uploads despite them not being tagged. I haven't checked whether all of my tagged channels are showing, but it seems to be good for now. Also it doesn't work for uploads older than a week or so (nothing is shown at all) since it doesn't seem to be made for the "load more" style of view (I believe it's optimized for pages rather than endlessly scrolling down).
- (2017-10-15) Gersivan Oliveira: Muito boa.Faltou só o suporte ao novo layout.
- (2017-03-23) Amit A: Thank you so very much!!!
- (2017-01-26) Guildes: I really liked it and it really helped, but there is a bug where while its activated i can't scroll on the left tab of the site where are the subscriptions.
- (2017-01-24) Sally Magharius: Great idea, works a lot like Youtube Collections used to. I've been able to tag all 190 of my subscriptions and helps me filter through what I'm actually looking for. It's also allowed me to re-subscribe to channels I'd unsubscribed from just because they posted too often and clogged up my feed. But! There are still loads of bugs to work out, certain features that format/show up super strangely and others that refuse to work in any way whatsoever. Thanks to the developer for making this, looking forward to any and all future updates! Though honestly, even as is, it's better than nothing. No idea what Youtube was thinking when they discontinued Collections.
- (2016-12-28) chrispyery: This is exactly what I was looking for! This should definitely become more popular as the old collection function was a really great way to sort through. For those that had trouble using it at the start here is the original post by the creator: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/3gnotm/i_made_a_chrome_extension_where_you_can_organise/cu0vhj3/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=youtube Thanks again Mr Trajanoski!
- (2016-08-11) Jerry Zhang: Great extension. Can you open source it so that people can contribute to it to make it better? p.s. the time filtering is not working.
- (2016-06-17) keenan lau: This extension is really changing my entire youtube experience, I am really enjoying using this extension, although it can take a while to set up if you have many subscriptions. I have mostly ued it to sort my music youtube channels, but as I continue to add tags to all my channels I am getting a very personalized experience, taking back some control of what content I see and when.
- (2015-12-23) Anjan Oleti: Just what I was looking for. Perfect! Thanks Kris :D
- (2015-12-13) Lucid: Breaks the new Youtube subscription layout, do not install until it gets updated past 0.12.
- (2015-08-20) Jammet Leopard: It's really helpful, if you have lots of subscriptions this will help you keep them all tidy. Only downside is the miniscule interface, and that it doesn't seem to load my full list of subscriptions ... kinda stops after the letter K or something .. I have a lot of subs ...
- (2020-03-30, v:2.1.2) alix lemire: Cant download
im getting error : cant load image 16 than it crash
- (2020-03-26, v:2.1.1) yrLDtLnt: Unable to install extension
Prompt icon loading problem media/images/logo_16.png
- (2019-05-13, v:2.0.1) Yt. com: sss
Mau buat iklan
- (2019-03-23, v:2.0.1) Baby Joy: tic
how to know who unsubscribes u ?
- (2017-08-31, v:1.11) Joshua Lovett: YouTube Redesigned
Hey mate, it would be awesome if you could get this extension working for the new design Youtube has just rolled out. I really loved being able to filter by tags :) Cheers
- (2016-02-22, v:1.5) Tom Constable: Subscription limit?
Great app so far, but I seem to hit a limit of 99 for subscriptions that are loaded.
- (2016-02-02, v:1.4) Samuel Dresser: Tags option not appearing
For some reason the option to filter by tag doesn't appear when I go to my subscription page. everything else seems to work; it shortens/lengthens the page based on my settings. But the top bar looks the same with or without the extension (it just says home, trending, subscriptions) with no options for tags
- (2015-09-21, v:0.11) Lucid: Not loading many videos on the page
When I'm under a tag, in this case 'Music', and scroll down and click load more, it loads a bunch of random videos that aren't even tagged. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but just pointing it out as it only means I can see one page.
- (2015-08-20, v:0.9) Jammet Leopard: Not all subscriptions taggable
Somehow the extension doesn't show my all of my subscription. Stops at the letter K it seems ... I have over 200 subscriptions... is that a problem?