Control the frequency content of your browser audio
Browser EQ is a parametric audio equalizer that allows users to control the frequency content of their in-browser audio. Is the volume level of a video you are watching too low? Is the video game footage you are watching too bass heavy or has a high pitched hiss going on in the background? Now you can use Browser EQ to filter, boost or cut the audio frequency content of anything you are watching in the browser, whenever you want. Release Notes: As of version 1.0.0, there is only one instance of the eq enabled per browser, which means when you toggle the EQ popup on another tab, that tab will take over and the previously EQ'ed tab will go back to its default audio stream. Right now EQ persists between URL changes and page refreshes, so to close it down completely you need to close the tab (or alternatively toggle the EQ on another page). Coming soon, Presets, specified by use cases to give you an easier starting values. Panning controls, to fix possible stereo problems on the video you are watching. Ability to turn EQ on/off from the UI without having to close the tab.
- (2022-01-27) EXTREME REPORTER - Andiamo al Sodo!: PURTROPPO AD OGNI VIDEO BISOGNA CARICARE IL SETTAGGIO SALVATO. NEMMENO L'IMPOSTAZIONE SALVATA DALL'UTENTE MANTIENE -.-
- (2021-11-05) laurent oget: this little extension comes in really handy when you want to raise or lower the volume on a tab that does not include a volume control
- (2021-06-03) Jasmien Komugi: Really good Extension. Once you got the ropes what all the sliders do its really easy to make your audio perfect. All I would wish for is a feature to save presets. Its a bit annoying having to change the settings back when changing tab. Especially when listening to music and wanting that extra Bass.
- (2020-11-05) KC fish: Don't know if this can be called an eq when we can only set one freq for one filter (really need to ability to add more freq with filter selection)
- (2020-08-02) Chris: does what it says on the tin. and if you know what you are doing, you can really improve not ideal audio content in your browser.
- (2020-07-26) Gary Smith: extension takes up one quarter of screen and not all of the controls are showing. I can't shrink it
- (2020-02-01) John Manson: Did absolutely NOTHING!
- (2019-03-05) Sean LaValle: Super-fast, intuitive and well-featured plugin to easily get chrome audio under control. Love it!
- (2019-02-13) George Hank: Best so far.Makes for a great sound experience.Great volume enhancer.Awesome extension!
- (2019-01-02) Nik Bailey: Wonderful extension and fun to play with on songs. One small suggestion would be good to have a reset button/link to put everything to the default positions again.