JaSON: JSON and XML web testing tool.
A simple, easy to use tool for testing and debugging web services. Send requests over HTTP or HTTPS and see formatted, syntax highlighted responses. Also supports sending of form encoded request parameters. Supports the following HTTP operations: - GET - POST - PATCH - PUT - DELETE - HEAD - OPTIONS Allows the addition of request parameters, headers and a JSON or XML request body. Saves requests for quick and easy re-use and provides full history search. The response body and headers are formatted and syntax highlighted making them easy to read and debug. Includes the response time in milliseconds and the raw response for easy debugging.
- (2019-06-27) Karin van Heerwaarden: Defo my fave json tool. Keep up the great work Shane Bell.
- (2019-06-18) Ever Cuevas: Muy buena, gracias por tan excelente extensión
- (2018-02-08) Chan Go: Genial
- (2018-02-08) Developer C C: Altamente recomendable
- (2018-01-25) Luis Flores: COOL
- (2018-09-04, v:4.0.0) Add a 'send request twice' button
So many times you're testing concurrency and how your app behaves with concurrent requests. I think this would be a game changer ;-)
- (2018-07-19, v:4.0.0) Alejandra Samayoa: no abre
como se puede abrir no se como
- (2018-04-19, v:4.0.0) Potassium OH: ฺBug format
if end of line in response box is comma(,) your program will cut it out