A simple, easy to use HTTP client to send API requests from within Chrome and see formatted, syntax highlighted responses.
- (2019-06-27) Karin van Heerwaarden: Defo my fave json tool. Keep up the great work Shane Bell.
- (2019-06-18) Ever Cuevas: Muy buena, gracias por tan excelente extensión
- (2018-02-08) Chan Go: Genial
- (2018-02-08) Developer C C: Altamente recomendable
- (2018-01-25) Luis Flores: COOL
- (2021-03-12, v:5.0.23) Konstantin: request failed - is there a timeout threshold?
Hi! I'm testing a GET call that takes longer than a minute to execute, and I always get "request failed" and a number like "60024" next to it in JaSON. With other tools like curl, however, I can get the response. Is there a some kind of a timeout? If so, how can I change it? Thanks!
- (2020-05-30, v:5.0.4) Bascamao Quintana: Request header too small for tokens
Hi, I have tried to prove a restful service where a token is required in the header. But it is impossible fill the Authorization header because the size of the "Request headers" The field is like Authorization: Bearer + <token o 1432 characters> But the "Request headers" only allows -> Authorization: Bearer + <token of 979 characters> My version is v5.0.3 Thanks in advanced. Marcos
- (2018-09-04, v:4.0.0) Add a 'send request twice' button
So many times you're testing concurrency and how your app behaves with concurrent requests. I think this would be a game changer ;-)
- (2018-07-19, v:4.0.0) Alejandra Samayoa: no abre
como se puede abrir no se como
- (2018-04-19, v:4.0.0) Potassium OH: ฺBug format
if end of line in response box is comma(,) your program will cut it out