Adds the IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes rating to every available title on Netflix™
- (2020-07-07) Adrian Hajdukiewicz: Great!
- (2019-11-11) matthew johns: Actually just works... For imdb, not for rotten tomatoes sadly though... Still, is drastically better then the other exact same extensions that don't work at all.
- (2019-10-12) Shimon: IMDB ratings show fine, but all Rotten Tomatoes ratings show as N/A sadly.
- (2019-07-24) Mir Md. Asif Hossain: As of July 2019 it's working like a charm :)
- (2019-07-22) Hugh Stephen: Absolutely brilliant extension, i was going to cancel my subscription as it took me ages to find something good; having to google every film to find out if its worth watching. Thanks A*
- (2019-07-19) George Nixon: Works great! I've written things like this before, this one is very smoothly done. It only loads the ratings when you hover over the title, so as not to overload the Netflix API.
- (2019-05-30) J. Gerhard Favela Perez: Spotless showing the IMDB Score but It consistently shows Rotten Tomatoes score as Not Available.
- (2019-04-30) Shenghan Gao: it won't work unless netflix is in English. please considering support for other languages!
- (2019-04-01) Works like a charm!
- (2019-03-31) Anthony Comito: Doesn't seem to work maybe i missed the instructions to turn it on?
- (2019-01-26) Chris Reist: saves a few google searches when looking for something good to watch. helpful to have both Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB ratings.
- (2020-08-01, v:2.0) james cameron: why does your app need access to my email id?
I agree its a free app. But can't fathom why it needs access to my email ID. it wasn't the case when I added it. The change of permissions popped up recently. Up until now it needed only access to the netflix site urls
- (2020-07-09, v:1.5) Roney Rodrigues: No longer working
You probably already know it, but just in case: it's no longer working...
- (2020-07-06, v:1.5) Ben Grant: Netflix layout change
Since the new netflix update, the ratings don't show anymore