Enhances Prime Instant Video by amazon with movie ratings from IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes.
This extension seamlessly adds the ratings from IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes into the Prime Instant Video web interface. Each movie and series detail page gets two more rating entries (if the movie/series can be found in IMDb). The ratings for Prime Instant Video extension uses the Open Movie Database API by Brian Fritz (http://www.omdbapi.com/) for querying IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes. Thanks Brian! The source code of this extension has been released under the MIT license - feel free to collaborate on enhancements and improvements here: https://github.com/joscha/prime-ratings Neither this extension, nor its author is in any way affiliated with amazon.
- (2020-02-29) Sandro de Paula: NÃO FUNCIONA MAIS! don't work anymore! abandonware
- (2019-01-26) Soupcan: Doesn't work. No Rotten Tomatoes score is shown, and now Prime already shows IMDB ratings by default anyway. A broken extension that would be pointless even if it did work. Avoid.
- (2015-07-13) Aaron Hall: It works when you click on a movie (but not when you merely hover over it to read the description).
- (2020-03-28, v:0.0.5) Matt Breeland: URL for Amazon Prime in Norway
In Norway, the site we must use is https://www.primevideo.com/ - Can you add this url to the list of sites? Otherwise the interface seems the same.
- (2018-03-14, v:0.0.5) M Illig: Version for German Version of amazon
Hey, would it be possible to adjust this plugin so that it works with the amazon.de website?