View Rotten Tomatoes scores on YouTube trailers!
View Rotten Tomatoes critic and audience scores next to video titles for YouTube trailers. This extension checks for the keywords 'trailer' and 'teaser', and queries a custom Google search engine for Rotten Tomatoes results. Feel free to check out my Github repo and submit any improvements! https://github.com/JackForbes/ytrt
- (2018-09-25) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Doesn't work anymore on new polymer/material design.
- (2018-02-01) Derek Bytheway: Doesn't work with the new material design.
- (2017-02-16) dashi dorzho: dam. how long has this been around? actually dont answer that. im just thinking of all the times ive watched a youtube trailer and then had to copy name, open a new tab, type in rotten tomatoes, paste the name etc etc. im so glad i found this now and thanks very much for making it.
- (2016-01-15) Antonio Brieva: My god this man is talented.
- (2016-01-12) Matt Duffy: I wanted to watch a movie one time so I got YouTube Rotten Tomatoes. I loved the movie and it is 110% because of this beautiful chrome extension. If you don't download this you are an uneducated alien.
- (2015-12-17) Ian Forbes: I may or may not be the father of the developer...
- (2015-11-28) Ian Fraser: I love to watch movies as much as I can with my two daughters, but the hardest part about it is that the two are always arguing over which movie we should watch on a given night! It was a nightmare. However, thanks to this ingenious chrome extension, the arguments have stopped. We all pick a movie candidate, watch the trailers of the 3 movies, and let rotten tomatoes lend a helping hand to the decision making process. As good as some trailers might look, It doesn't always translate to a good quality film. 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you Jack Forbes.
- (2015-11-23) Evgenii Gorchakov: With so many utterly terrible movies coming out these days, this is a real life and time saver.
- (2015-11-23) Jack Forbes: My totally non-biased review! I put quite a bit more work into this than I expected so I hope y'all like it :)