Quickly Encode & Decode Base64 strings and convert text to hex and hex to text
This Chrome extenstion is a simple Base64 encoder and decoder. Encode and Decode inline strings from any page by selecting and right clicking on the selection. Encodes or decodes a string so that it conforms to the Base64 Data Encodings specification (RFC 4648). Base64 is not for encryption purposes and is not secure. It is an encoding mechanism only. The extension have now added functionality to encode text to hex and hex to text.
- (2019-02-28) Darrel Holt: Great extension, I use it often. Is there any chance you could add a hotkey option to decode/encode highlighted text?
- (2018-04-13) ailtonrs: Simplesmente Espetacular.
- (2018-02-06) Andy Carlson: It works and its very useful.
- (2017-12-22) Alexandre Bertoletti: Sensacional 2
- (2017-12-22) Felipe Leal de Oliveira: Sensacional
- (2017-12-05) David Bridges: Does exactly what is says, and nothing more.
- (2017-10-25) abdelilah elghazal: thanks !!
- (2017-01-13) 林志伟: 不支持中文
- (2016-12-01) Natarajan Vijayaraman: Useful tool..especially it does decoding on the screen itself and decodes even partial encoded string.
- (2015-10-15) 蒼月エリ単推し: Not support UTF-8. Please fix it. Thanks.
- (2014-09-30) Florin Tudor: Does what it says it does!
- (2014-09-05) zih zeng: 使用很方便,但不支持中文
- (2013-10-21) Good for encoding/decoding small text, but not much useful for encoding/decoding images or other binary content.
- (2013-08-24) Kreshnik Hasanaj: Great extension, very useful.
- (2017-12-13, v:18.104.22.168) Right click option doesn't seem to work