Encode and decode text to and from HTML, base64, hexadecimal, and more! Or generate hashes using MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-3.
Great for web developers! Features include: 1. Encoding and decoding to/from: binary, octal, hexadecimal, base64, HTML, and URLs. 2. Hashing: MD5, SHA-1, SHA-3 (256 and 512 bit). 3. Error checking, so you don't try to combine "HTML" and "hash" by accident! Check out the source code on GitHub as well!
- (2017-02-14) Ermes Mox: Fore some reason, when pasting an encoded url, it doesn't decode it..
- (2016-07-01) Venki Kantamaneni: nice that all of it at one place. more nice if we can configure the defaults in dropdown. selecting base64 everytime is consuming.
- (2014-12-16) 낙슥사이쁘죠맞죠: URL decode does not seem to be working.
- (2014-04-02) Amra Adams: Encode-decode program chrome don't play arouuund.(aigh!) You talking smack about this ish I'll lay you dooowwwn.(I will). Encode my funny jokes and laugh like I'm a clowwwn.(let's get it). Encode my ish and then decode without a froowwwwn.(bbbbblaaaaah!)
- (2014-04-02) Randie G: The fact that the you have to type the action as opposed to two buttons that read [Encode] [Decode] is ruining my life. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE IT SIMPLER? IT IS STRESSING ME OUT, MY WIFE HAS LEFT ME BECAUSE OF THE STRESS, MY DOG DOES NOT WANT TO BE AROUND ME, AND I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE OF THIS. 11/10 would encode again.
- (2017-06-28, v:5.1) Jebez J: hex encode without 2 digit & space format make it hard to interpret
I am converting a base64 to hex. for that i follow 2 steps. 1. base64 decode. 2. hex encode. my input is "AQAEAgfqAg6WAhOEAhrQ" the output shown is "10427ea2e962138421ad0" In this some bytes are one digit & other or 2 digit. It will be better if it is formatted as below. "01 00 04 02 07 EA 02 0E 96 02 13 84 02 1A D0"