Developer's toolbox. Calculates MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2, IP/Subnet, URL decode, Base64 and more
- (2020-07-31) Wagner Cateb: Very nice toolbox!
- (2019-06-21) Ismael Pisano: This is a great tool, really quick and useful. It would be great if there was an option to configure which hasher I want to be visible. For example, I'm only interested in the MD5 and url-encoder.
- (2019-05-13) Nagamani Chinnapaiyan: This is what I was searching for... helps a lot...
- (2019-02-15) William: Exactly what I need: a lightweight utility that works offline for generating hashes
- (2019-01-07) Jakub Juszczyk: I'd love if there was an option to hide input behind ****.
- (2018-07-25) And Solar: просто и ничего лишнего. ++++++++++
- (2018-05-30) Ormosia Ji: 方便了很多
- (2018-05-10) Lover Blue: 给力
- (2018-03-10) Abas Saif: كيف يعمل ياليت تشرح لنا
- (2018-02-03) Saskia Molina: also ich finde , es ist eine tolle ADDOn , macht was Sie Leisten sollte! Klasse kann ich nur weiterempfehlen
- (2018-02-01) Jerision Zou: 非常棒
- (2017-12-08) ruichao lin: 功能强大，编解码必备工具
- (2017-11-23) Xin Li: works and great
- (2017-11-09) Andrey Anonymous: Вот это кульная приблуда!! Дай Бог тебе здоровья автор)))
- (2017-08-28) 영기: 최고에요
- (2017-07-06) best seen so far
- (2017-07-01) Abdullah Programming: مفيد
- (2017-06-08) Aliaksandr Kryvashein: Перестало работать под 59 хромом
- (2017-04-25) Kent Chow: excellent app and super handy for programmers
- (2017-01-30) Lance E Sloan: This is not a bad extension. I like that it's self-contained and doesn't require the use of an online service like some extensions do. That's a big plus. I installed it because I wanted to do decode some short Base64 strings from email messages. I was using Google Mail's "Show original" function to view the raw messages and get the encoded strings. The other extension I tried would get confused by the line breaks in the text I had selected. However, Hasher handled them very well. I didn't look at Hasher's code, but I presume it's ignoring line breaks and other whitespace. This is the way Base64 should be handled. Good job, Hasher! Some changes I'd like to see in Hasher: * Go back to the same tab ("Hash", "Time", "Encode", etc.) that was used last time I opened Hasher. * Use the text selected in the current browser tab as the input rather than requiring it be pasted in. * Going along with the previous item, replace the selected text with the hashed/encoded/decoded text.
- (2017-01-25) James Hartley: Super useful extension, would donate if I saw somewhere to do so.
- (2017-01-25) سلطان العروي: very handful
- (2016-12-19) 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓐𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓗: Fully satisfied!
- (2016-11-26) john paul Rios: i love it because some of the apps it doesn't even work at all. it's wasting my value time. so yeah, i have some apps that studying about web security application and i'm into coding wise, web developer option, web security networking, i love researching new knowledge. the more knowledge i learn the powerful mind i have. I don't even have a bachelor degree for computer science and i am learning everything on Google fundamentals documents.
- (2016-11-02) Kuppo Zhang: 功能全
- (2018-02-23, v:1.3.3) Seamus de Mora: Hashes of files
Will it allow you to specify a file on your system, and calculate its hash?
- (2017-04-11, v:1.3.2) Shelby Cain: Stopped working
Seems to no longer work in Chrome 59.0.3063.4. Clicking on the hasher icon causes it to disappear from the tool bar and the Chrome extension manager shows a "This extension may have been corrupted." message. Trying to repair/reinstall doesn't appear to fix the issue.
- (2015-09-23, v:1.3.2) Lucas Ruukasu: Standalone
I see that the source code is available on github, but is there a non-browser dependent ( aka standalone ) version of this anywhere.
- (2014-12-31, v:1.3.2) Permissions
Why is the browsing history permission required ?
- (2014-12-05, v:1.3.2) Steven V.: Google Drive Integration
I would like to see this integrated with Google Drive, so I can check the MD5 of a file on Google Drive.
- (2013-11-01, v:1.3.2) Andrew Rolfe: Case insensitive hex for number conversions?
Hi! Would it be possible for hex in the numbers conversions to be case insensitive? At the moment ff for example is OK but FF, fF or Ff returns NaN for everything. Roman numerals seem to be case insensitive ;)
- (2012-08-05, v:1.3.2) Sergey Novikov: This is a test!