Extract colours from any website
Free browser extension that generates colour palettes. A must-have tool for designers and frontend developers. Grab colours for any website. - FREE Site Palette API available! - Several palette generators supported - Shareable links created - Preview palette image available for download - Download auto-generated Sketch template - Adobe Swatch support added - Play with the palettes at coolors.co (we're not associated with them) - Fine-tune the palettes at Google Art Palette - Print styles added: print out or save palettes to PDF A browser extension to generate comprehensive palettes. A must-have tool for designers and frontend developers. Free colour scheme extraction.
- (2020-06-25) Mathias Nicod: The colors are not the same between the website and the result, on my website I'm using the color #ca982c and the extension returns #c99629. Visually, it's the same, but I can't rely on an extension that returns wrong data.
- (2020-02-23) Cyan Cooper: Wow, works perfectly and looks amazing! Everyone saying it doesn't work didn't restart their browser 🤦♂️
- (2020-01-24) Shashwat Verma: This is really startling man!! Kudos to the developers
- (2019-10-25) Ricky Shah: It doesn't even work
- (2019-10-11) Simple 22: インストール当初は動いていましたが、最近はエラーばかりで全く動作しません。 インストールしなおしましたが、動かず。便利なツールなのに残念。
- (2019-08-31) Jack Nguyen: Does NOT work!
- (2019-07-22) Roman Mohar: I did not read the color palette correctly. All wrong (except white). Sorry. Uninstalling it.
- (2019-05-20) Sibongile Thanjekwayo: Doesn't work , nothing happens
- (2019-05-20) Mat Asuo: Very simple and very useful tool! This tool is simply necessary for every self-respecting designer and not only 💡
- (2019-05-20) Аля Юзгина: Neat extension, thanks a lot!
- (2019-05-20) Ssodium Soda: A really helpful one. Thanks!
- (2019-05-20) Александр Гладилин: works great 🚀
- (2019-05-20) David Kravitz: Works like a charm! Don't forget to restart you browser after installing it!
- (2019-05-02) Ihor Oleksandrov: Hi there! Can you tell me what is the purpose of "Median cut" and "Material Design" sections, those are just similar colors or something else? Thanks for the awesome extension!
- (2019-04-30) Ilya Ratner: Looks great when you open it! But then you take a closer look and the colors are all wrong... and it doesn't even seem to pick up text colors
- (2019-03-19) Mikkel Ingwar Karlsen: Super efficient plugin. It can hang sometimes, but usually, it works like a charm!
- (2019-01-23) Installed the Chrome Extension. Restarted the browser, While on the page I need the colors from, I click on the extension icon. Page scrolls to bottom. Does nothing and then finally a browser alert that says websitename.com says Error OK (button) P.S. Tried it on Google.com as well Palette.site. Same result
- (2018-11-07) MAL Langbridge: Pretty sweet, however it sometimes doesn't pick up text colour.
- (2018-10-23) Marianne B: restart browser before using. works a treat!!
- (2018-10-09) Rachid BOUDERKA: For you guys who says "It doesn't work" or "It doesn't do anything", Just restart your browser, then try it!
- (2018-10-03) Vadim Salimianov: Doesn't working! Trash
- (2018-09-18) Sapien: Great idea but does not work on all sites
- (2018-08-30) Tomcat Tom: Doesn't do anything.. Says "grab colour from this site". Then what??
- (2018-05-29) Tomasz Ballaun: Super
- (2018-04-18) Fahim Shahriyer: This is best thing that happened to the chrome extension world after Adblock.
- (2020-04-28, v:1.8) Jon Courtney: only picks black
Only gives black as an output, I am having this issue with every color picker I have tried to use.
- (2020-04-22, v:1.8) Robert Ward: Extension Stopped Working
The color extension stopped working for me a week ago? Is this happening to others through some sort of update or is this user error on my end. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- (2019-10-09, v:1.8) Lilli Keinaenen: Couldn't get it to do anything
Click on the extension, and absolutely nothing happens. :(
- (2019-10-07, v:1.8) Alison Beierlein: No action when running the extension
Hi, I have installed the extension. I restarted my browser. When I go to the page I want, and then click on the icon, the extension scrolls the page but then nothing happens. I am using Chrome version: 76.0.3809.136
- (2019-04-18, v:1.8) Мария Егорова: Не устанавливается
При установке пишет ошибка
- (2019-03-10, v:1.8) Nikki Berry: Not working with Chrome 72. Just scrolls the webpage and generates an error message
I've tried this several times on different sites, and it isn't working. I click the button, and all it does is scroll to the bottom of the page and remove the scrollbar. I left it for a minute to see if it just needed time to load or something, but then I got an error message. Using Chrome Version 72.0.3626.121
- (2018-08-05, v:1.7) Rosemary Bartolini: Button doesn't do anything
I just downloaded the extension and I tried it on 5 or 6 sites and it doesn't do anything. Is there a trick to it?
- (2018-04-06, v:1.2) Oktay ISIKTEKINER: Error
Doesn't work on some sites. Tried on https://www.btcturk.com/ Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181
- (2018-03-30, v:1.2) Zigger Limited: Uum..
How does it work?