Clear cookies, session and local storage from current website with a single click.
Easily clear cookies, local storage and session storage from the website you're currently on!
- (2019-10-16) Oel S: Amazing. Just works!
- (2019-09-06) Глеб Ша: Мастхев для всех фронтендеров/верстальщиков/тестировщиков
- (2019-08-29) AV Va: useful stuff
- (2019-05-28) Phillip Quinlan: Works perfectly, would not change a thing!
- (2019-05-24) ドアンアイン トゥー: 便利です
- (2019-03-07) Bruce Baxter: Works as intended. Will be even better if it automatically refreshes the current site after cleaning
- (2019-01-14) Richo Cehn: It clears session from the current tab only.
- (2019-01-04) David Becker: This is perfect. Just what I have been looking for!
- (2018-12-19) chinthaka samarakoon: Easy and Quick ..
- (2018-11-18) Doesn't work properly in the latest version of chrome
- (2018-10-05) Alexandre Le Borgne: Please add option to remove only session cookies
- (2018-08-16) M Aamir Ali: Great tool to get around stupid websites' bugs
- (2018-06-11) Mackey Johnstone: Does its job without any bells or whistles. Perfect.
- (2018-05-31) Luxorion: No options, no details. We igbnore what it cleans. Useless in that state.
- (2018-05-20) Erica Franz: Failed to work at all, confirmed by checking dev tools.
- (2018-03-21) Datenschutz Datenschutz: But you do not get what you expect. I want do clear the session, so that I must be logged out from a website. But chrome holds the browser session which includes also the cookie session id in the cache. So "Clear Session" has no effect on some websites (like microsoft.com). You still completly logged in. This Addon should also clear the cache. But dont no if it is possible for only a specific site.
- (2018-03-14) Carlos Alberto: Easy to use and works perfect!
- (2018-03-06) Sebastian Ernst: As a dev constantly digging thru Dev tools to delete local storage -Awesome.
- (2018-02-01) Matt Fletcher: A very simple extension that does one job, and does it well. It was exactly what I needed to help test my websites without having to open DevTools every time I needed to clear out my cookies & local storage.
- (2017-10-18) Daniel Navas: There should be an option to clear cookies, session and local storage from ALL websites.
- (2017-09-05) It is using cpu around 1.5% all the time but works as espected
- (2017-08-17) Thyrith Sâr: Best UX and works perfect
- (2017-07-04) Grant Klich: does what it needs with no anoyances
- (2017-06-24) Thomas Green: Simple and clean love it
- (2017-05-09) David Somerville: Does the trick - wanted easy way to delete cookies.
- (2015-10-29, v:1.2) Andrew Willis: doesn't seem to be working
I am trying to use this on Chrome v46 on amazon.co.uk. I click the icon when amazon.co.uk is open on the current tab. The icon changes to a green tick. I then use Settings > Advanced > All Cookies - type amazon.co.uk into the search box and it shows me lots of cookies and other data from amazon.co.uk. Doesn't that mean it's not working?
- (2015-09-28, v:1.2) Andrei Nitescu: Confirmation message
Handy tool but it should ask for confirmation on click. I don't want to delete cookies for some sites