Google Chrome™ Dev Tools extension for debugging Sencha™ applications.
App Inspector for Sencha™ is an extension for Google Chrome DevTools which makes debugging Sencha Ext JS and Touch applications easier than ever before! App Inspector for Sencha™ helps you to inspect your component tree, data stores, events, and layouts.
- (2017-09-27) Gahan Rakholia: I never could make it work it with store, which we highly uses in our projects, other then that it's useful
- (2017-07-23) 上官超哥: 相当的不错！
- (2017-04-20) bhavesh kakadiya: great
- (2017-04-05) Bogdan Maier: Useful
- (2017-03-07) Pascal: Like ExtJS: crap that doesn't work
- (2016-12-26) BananaBusBoss: thankyou :]
- (2016-03-31) Iago Trancón Barros: we use it a lot for debug layout performance issues.
- (2016-03-23) Сергей Добреля: После 2 лет работы на сенче, я узнал что есть плагин для хрома
- (2015-10-08) Orgoth Dorngree: Sencha has the browser extension discarded and built a paid app. https://www.sencha.com/blog/sencha-inspector-is-now-generally-available/ The new app costs without an existing previous license over 6000€ "$7,350". Only Premium Licence.
- (2015-01-09) 安霄: nice 么么哒
- (2014-12-18) Guoyong Fang: Very good!Save my time.
- (2014-10-21) Elias Melgaço: Perfeito para o debugg.
- (2014-08-13) Очень неплохо помогает в разработке приложений. Спасибо.
- (2014-07-08) Nacho Tsvetkov: Great tool, thank you
- (2014-05-15) Darin Kolev: nice
- (2014-05-05) Jaiwinkumaar Palanichamy: Very useful..
- (2014-03-24) Charles Gilliland: I'm really impressed! This is going to be immensely helpful.
- (2014-03-24) Michael Ostrovsky: Great start. Has huge potential.. Thanks !
- (2014-03-19) Liron Zizva: very useful
- (2014-03-14) Jean-Marie CROMMEN: Géniale !
- (2014-02-26) zura turmanidze: +1
- (2014-02-26) Awesome! I'll be making far fewer calls to console.log() with this extension! Suggestions: 1) Make the 'object properties pane' to the far right resizable with a splitter. 2) Allow us to 'copy to clipboard' via context menu. 3) Give us the ability to filter based on xtype and ID.
- (2014-01-30) Boy Moorsel: Its good, but will be real useful if its also possible to change component config
- (2013-08-23) Philipp Friedenberger: Awesome!
- (2013-08-23) Francisco Alonso de la Torre Flórez: Really usefull extension, helps alot.
- (2018-09-22, v:2.0.4) George Lucas: Any documentation?
I'd love to use this, if I know how.
- (2018-06-30, v:2.0.4) Yu Chen Yen: Inspector connection disabled..
The error message I got from Sencha cmd -'Inspector connection disabled.Failed to find Sencha Inspector at http://localhost:1839/" . using the config command as below: sencha config --p inspector.address=http://localhost:1839/ Any tip for that ?
- (2015-12-04, v:2.0.4) Daniel Castellanos: Doesnt seem to work on Ext JS 4.2
Works on my coworker's app running on 6.0. fine. On my app running 4.2 it doesnt work at all.
- (2015-12-04, v:2.0.4) G Cid: Components suggestion
Guys, I really think it's a very good start but still can improve a lot more, for example I use the 'Components' tab a lot, but everytime I refresh everything collapses and need to open everything again. It would be great if the inspector can stick to the element we are inspecting.
- (2015-09-21, v:2.0.4) Not working
Hi, we use extJs 3.3 and when i load this inspector into the window it doesnt work. I get the following error isException: true value: TypeError: Ext.define is not a function at :2:47 at :2:1153 at Object.InjectedScript._evaluateOn (:904:140) at Object.InjectedScript._evaluateAndWrap (:837:34) at Object.InjectedScript.evaluate (:693:21) Thanks
- (2015-09-21, v:2.0.4) Jorge Gustavo Rocha: ExtJs 6: Store not shown
Hi, I create the "hello world" app with ExtJS 6, which has a very simple store called MyApp.store.Personnel, an in memory store. The store does not show on the App Inspector. Instead, it shows an 'ext-empty-store' with 0 records. It is a problem related to ExtJs 6? Does this extension works with ExtJs 6? Thanks in advance.
- (2015-06-11, v:2.0.4) Bayram Avan: Şikayet
kullanmakta olduğum telefondan servisinizden herhangi bir üyeliğim olmadığı ve sizden bir mesaj gelmediği halde 80 tl ücret kesildi. iadesini talep ediyorum.
- (2015-04-16, v:2.0.4) MacH G: error in installation
I am using the following chrome version - Version 41.0.2272.118 but when installing it throwed me an error
- (2015-01-24, v:2.0.4) Jerome Carlier: Problem while installing
I got the following message when trying to install: Could not install package: 'UTILITY_PROCESS_CRASHED_WHILE_TRYING_TO_INSTALL'. Could not install package because a utility process crashed. Try restarting chrome and trying again. Is it a known problem ? Is there something I can do to avoid this issue? Thanks
- (2014-11-28, v:2.0.4) Vikas Yerram: Getting error message in dev tools
I am getting error message "isException: true value: TypeError: undefined is not a function" alert message. On click of OK it is just showing "Getting Application Details". I am not sure how exactly it works. Can you please details why I am seeing this message and how to use this add in.