Adds archive.today button to the toolbar
- (2018-04-30) Works fine but it should use https by default.
- (2018-01-15) James Lee: 요즘 쓸 일이 많아졌는데 마침 좋은 확장 프로그램이 있었네요. 정말 편리합니다!
- (2018-01-08) 냥포: 정말 편해요. 굿굿
- (2017-03-05) Sergey Yarmoluk: Поставил на Vivaldi. Всё отлично. Действительно, очень удобно - одним нажатием кнопки, за пару секунд делаем снимок нужной страницы.
- (2015-11-14) Aleksej Jenin: The easiest way to cache a website.
- (2015-07-27) Hayden Schiff: The button was exactly what I wanted, and the extra links in the right-click menu for links was an unexpected bonus. Simple and perfect extension.
- (2015-06-23) Alex Raine: Allows you to also right-click on a link and have it archived. Only extension that does this as of 6-23-2015 on the Chrome webstore. Fantastic extension!
- (2015-01-27) Ryan Shaw-Harrison: Great extension, saves a bit of space on the bookmark bar and pops a button in a much more useful place!
- (2020-03-26, v:1.6) John Navas: Suggest switch from HTTP to HTTPS
Because you are accessing archive.today with HTTP, archived Web pages get a URL with HTTP, which is being deprecated. Strongly suggest you switch to secure HTTPS. I've checked your code, and all that seems to be needed is to switch the two http://archive.today URL's to https://archive.today. Thanks!
- (2018-09-23, v:1.4) Availability for Firefox?
Hi, I would very much like to have this button for Firefox, too. Can you please do it?
- (2016-07-12, v:1.4) Precious Oyetunji: archive.org
could you make one for that site? I prefer it as it archives pages better
- (2015-05-27, v:1.3) archive.is from link
In much the same way you have searching for the current page in archive.is, how about being able to right click on a link and searching/adding the link to Archive.is? Great work though, is an awesome app. :)