Extension to help with CS:GO trading, trade-lock countdown, in-browser inspect, doppler phases, prices, float values, etc
CSGO Trader is an open source browser extension that is designed to help with CS:GO trading. I started by adding functionality that Steam Inventory Helper lacked, but it already has SIH's most important features and much more. Check the video or visit https://csgotrader.app for feature showcasing! An incomplete list of current features: - Pricing info in inventories and trade offers - Total inventory value, trade offer value - Show profit for incoming trade offers, order by most profitable first - "Inspect in Browser..." button on market, inventories and trade offers - Item mass listing/selling - Shows when an item's trade lock will expire and adds a countdown - Shows floats and other technical info like paint index, paint seed, pattern index in inventories, offers and on the market - Order by float value on market pages, show more than the default 10 listings on the market - Doppler phases, fade percentages, marble fade patterns (fire and ice, blue tip, red tip, etc.) - Shows exterior on each item and adds links to other version to inventory and market pages - NSFW filter mode to avoid showing unsavoury things to your colleagues - Bookmark an item and get a notification when it is ready to trade - Real chat status on profiles (away, busy, snooze instead of just online) - Colorful inventories, changes each items' background based on its rarity - Scammers are market on their profile and in trade offers (if they are SteamRep banned) - CSGOLounge.com auto-bumping, make your trades more popular by keeping them on top - CSGOTraders.net auto-bumping, make your trades more popular by keeping them on top - Add or remove similar items from a trade, add whole page, add all similar items - Pricing providers: CSGO Trader, CSGOBACKPACK, CS.MONEY, Bitskins, LOOT.FARM, CSGO.TM - See the original currency and price an item was listed on the market - "Starting at" price info and sales volume info in everyone's inventory - Instant accept trade offer and decline trade offer buttons on the incoming trade offers page - Float rank (like 5th best in existence) data from csgofloat - Currency converter, percentage calculator in the extension popup. - Report known spam and scam comments automatically (like fake giveaway comments on profiles) - Reply to comments by tagging the other user's name - Generate a list of inventory items (to post advertisements, etc.) - +rep button on profiles to post your reputation message after trade - Check the value of multiple items in an inventory by selecting them - Sort inventories and trade offers by price, tradability, name or position - Set default sorting mode for inventories and trade offers - All inventory items are loaded automatically, no need to wait for loading when searching or switching pages - Sticker wear (condition percentage) in inventories and on the market - Copy a user's permanent profile link (scammers often change their links automatically) - Duplicate items count in inventories - Set rules to for incoming friend requests (accept, ignore or block on matching conditions) - See if an item is present in another offer - Auto-bump your Steam trading posts in groups and forums - Other small features, automations, conveniences If you want to know why the extension requires the permissions it needs, read: https://csgotrader.app/faq/#permissions Feel free to contribute (with code, graphics, translations or even with ideas) Changelog at: https://csgotrader.app/changelog/ The open source code is available at: https://github.com/gergelyszabo94/csgo-trader-extension Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/csgotraderextension The developer: https://www.gergely-szabo.com/ Email [email protected] for bug reports, questions and assistance.
- (2023-05-05) E.Z.E: Works as ohne demonstrates, the go-to for solving all the values of csgo skins for quick and easy reference!
- (2023-04-29) Jake kittel: great extension for everything you need. I appreciate the updates
- (2023-04-28) Jamie Eddolls: Doesn't work anymore to generate a !gen command for skin inspection. Really annoying.
- (2023-04-28) Techa: Just lost 15€, i wanted to list my legion of anubis for 18€, just to organize my inventory, the extension listed the ak for 0.16, i confirmed cus i was sure i was putting for 18, confirmed and lost the ak ofc. thanks
- (2023-03-20) Snow Fanta: Listed my item for 10x cheaper when insta sell the lowest buy order was only 5 % lower than listening price
- (2023-02-27) Prabhash Chandra: Remove that automatic Steam API Key option or disable it by default and sometimes the Tradelock does not show the time remaining. All it says is Tradelocked and a red L on the corner. Please fix.
- (2022-12-15) Álvaro Rodríguez: Is it very good, but in my sale list i don't have the delete button, pls solve it.
- (2022-11-17) Rob D: This is an amazing tool for all CSGO traders. But recently due to Steam lowering the rate limit recently you will get locked out of the steam market and your inventory. You'll get met with this error message "You've made too many requests recently. Please wait and try your request again later." When I disabled the extension and waited a few hours didnt have any problems for a few days untill I turned it back on then was locked out again shortly. I love this app and I hope either Steam change there rate limit again or if the developers can some how change it to reduce how many requests the app is sending ill change to a 5 star review.
- (2022-11-11) Simon Navascues: its not working anymore
- (2022-09-07) G King: Avoid! Got API scammed because of this extension.
- (2022-08-08) fort: since i have 30+ steam friend requests, whenever I log into my account all my messages pops into my ears at the same time extremly loudly - i reported this to the dev(s) atleast a month ago and its yet to be fixed.
- (2022-06-15) Kuba: best extension
- (2022-05-31) JeffOfBread: Pretty simple and works like a charm. 10/10
- (2022-05-05) Carsten 33: Praktisch klar aaaaaabeeeeer, ihr elenden dreckssäcke brennt in der hölle und höhrt auf mit scammen.
- (2022-04-08) Heron: Excelente extensão, ótima para saber raridade e precificação de itens como mais uma ferramenta para traders e colecionadores de itens! Obrigado!
- (2022-03-25) Mohammadreza Movahedian: Automatically generated a Steam Web API key without my consent. I now know that there is an option to disable it, but it's incredibly scummy that they have it turned on by default.
- (2022-02-08) Георий: Как я понимаю, изменение языка в самом расширении не предусмотрено ? Немного не удобно из-за этого в нем разбираться, а так вроде все работает
- (2022-01-21) sp4rklsz: very useful would recommend 100%
- (2022-01-10) Smell it!: Great app. Dev even included one of my suggestions.
- (2022-01-05) Elay H: This is in my opinion the best csgo trader extension there is out there. This extensions is a must for all csgo traders out there! 10/10
- (2021-12-23) Wes: Awesome extension for trading CS items, exactly what I've been looking for and even more.
- (2021-11-30) Muneerthepioneer: Love this extension! Please make a feature so that we can sort CS:GO inventory by rarity, think it would look nice
- (2021-11-15) Никита: Best of the best
- (2021-10-26) JAXi: Will there ever be more compatibility with the SIH extension? Or could you add more stuff to the extension not necessarily related to CS? Like stuff from SIH. I can't make the change from SIH to this yet cause of the missing features. Would love to. I feel like SIH has fallen off since 2019. Check out the features on it (if you don't know the extension) and at least consider adding some of em in this one.
- (2021-08-29) The Crow Brotherhood: Wish I could donate, ad free and a huge quality of life enhancement for steam marketplace usage.
- (2021-08-27) Maww: The best extension for csgo trading, no cap
- (2021-08-23) Drippee Boye: ITS FREE and NO account collection that killed STIH. Must have but remember to use market on browser forever!
- (2021-08-04) camwon: good
- (2021-07-15) Kiwi's WRLD シ: Using it over 1 month and no problems. I did apply my steamAPI and it works flawless, no fake/scam offers. Used this app since date: 2019-03-15 > today
- (2021-06-27) TheKizzerato: AVOID! Conducts an API scam on you if you allow it to retrieve your API.
- (2021-06-25) Florinutz_00: where are the options
- (2021-05-16) Nekkit: very good extension for traders
- (2021-04-05) utónév vezetéknév: Kiváló!
- (2021-03-27) Poyraz Cimen: Saves a lot of time
- (2021-03-16) Denin Korjenic: Extension is okay, too bad the guy who made it also has a side-job of scamming people for items. :(
- (2021-01-08) ⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻Ghoulaze: trying to get my api key
- (2021-01-05) Al Muzakki: The best one out there
- (2020-12-21) AHMED HAIDAR: its really awesome extention man, thanks for your hard work .especialy the last updates when you added the buff market dont want to bother you with that, but I would really be glad if you make the inspect browser option is for broskins site, they are much better and less problems I had that problem with swap that I cant browse check the skins anymore . Thank you
- (2020-12-14) Ollie Craft: Great extension with regular updates, keep up the good work!
- (2020-12-12) Bùi thị Nga: The only thing bad about this extension is the update is too bad
- (2020-11-21) Tonnes: Great and easy to use app. Saves me an infinite amount of time daily when checking buff prices as I am a trader that buy liquids in bulk... Also great database for quick rankings of skins etc. Thanks a lot Gergely, it's highly appreciated! //@tonnescs
- (2020-11-18) Julius Bruhn: Amazing
- (2020-08-15) Baykuş TV: great
- (2020-08-06) 1K SUBS WITHOUT ANY VIDEO CHALLENGE: It is just prefect for me it saves much time for traders
- (2020-07-30) ATOM: great extension, helping with trading a lot, highly recommended
- (2020-07-21) Capi: I think its okay, but some of the items are estimated at higher prices than they are on the steam market.
- (2020-07-18) _ Tumbly: Awesome plugin, really helped when I was working on my boyfriends inventory and even my own. I'm currently trading my tt talon for a karambit lore and it helped me identify a 58 euro over pay offer I was initially considering while half asleep - It's also great if you frequent the market place for items as well, as it has really useful sort options and even a float scale to help if you forget the float ranges off the top of your head. - /id/Tumblyyy/
- (2020-07-14) Михаил Харламов: Must-have for CS:GO skinfappers. The only good extension atm.
- (2020-07-09) Brcndon: Found this extension from the developer's youtube channel, and was not disappointed. The extension is nearly perfect for my purposes, and has helped me secure many trades. If there is something that could be improved on, the sticker value text can interfere with the nametag notification, making it difficult to see the price of the stickers quickly without selecting the item. Other than that, great extension.
- (2020-07-08) Henrik Fesl: Awesome Add-On with very helpful features!
- (2023-05-27, v:2.16.2) mece lino: TURN OFF API KEY BEFORE USING EXTENSION !!!
1. Click extension and disable "Auto set Steam API key" 2. Go to steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey 3. Sign in your steam account if needed 4. Click "Revoke my Web API key" 5. You're safe now
- (2023-05-16, v:2.16.1) Carmine: ITS SCAM auto-generate API STEAM KEY WITHOUT PERMISSION
HAIJACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- (2023-05-01, v:2.16.1) Kajetan Zabieglik: sticker price
i cant see sticker prices, there is only blank space between ()
- (2023-04-28, v:2.15.6) Charles Guinot: Can't install the last version of the extension
title. float are not working. and the extension is stuck in 2.15.6. even with uninstall reinstall
- (2023-04-27, v:2.15.6) Sebastian D. (3lacksky): Floats not loading
On the steam market the floats are not loading
- (2023-04-22, v:2.15.6) Rushil Ghosh: Scammed while trading
This extension is the only app that had access to my API key and messed with an important trade. DO NOT USE.
- (2022-12-15, v:2.15.6) Álvaro Rodríguez: Sale list
in my sale list i don't have the delete button, pls solve it.
- (2022-10-20, v:2.15.2) Jonas Andersen: scam
your api key just got me scammet
- (2022-09-01, v:2.15.1) Raichy !: Delete button about points shop in profile
Hello, can you please add the ability to disable the button that sends this profile to the points store page? When working with a large number of profiles, this button is very annoying, sometimes I miss click on it. It would be very nice if in a future update there will be an option to turn it off. Ideally would fit into the "Profile" tab Thanks in advance! Have a good day :P https://imgur.com/a/eAJXTDM
- (2022-06-15, v:2.14.1) Freeze: Inventories are crashing
I can't load any of my friends inventories anymore, using newest EDGE dev branch. Error: CPP_EH_EXCEPTION My own inventory works as expected. Have tried reinstalling the extension and opening in an inprivate tab.
- (2021-11-23, v:2.12.1) Daだ: regarding floats and stickers and sorting
sort wont work, floats says loading but never finishes loading,
- (2021-10-28, v:2.12.1) Adamski: Not sorting
when i try to sort skins by float, stickers and such on the market it doesnt work
- (2021-03-03, v:2.10.2) Bazzi: Changing currencies
How do i change the dollars to pounds?
- (2021-01-26, v:2.10.2) Phil Smith: Notification settings
I'm trying to get notifications working on this app and have been trying for 2 hours now, First, I wanted notification settings through the chrome browser, so i set a trade automation, when I receive more than 1 item, notify. This was done with the API key set and auto trade monitoring enabled, so i sent a trade to myself, nothing. Nothing for 15 minutes, noting that tab control is also enabled, only when i visited the trade offers tab, and refreshed, did i get a notification, this would not notify me unless i refreshed that page and I don't know why, kinda defeats the purpose if you have to do it yourself. Second problem, i created the same rule (that I now know works, note, when i refresh the page, the auto trade page on the extention shows the notification sent) but this time for a discord webhook, i created the webhook, copied the link into the app and sent myself a trade offer, the trade offer sent, and the webhook only said it sent in the app once i refreshed the trade offers page once again. Only problem is, this webhook wasn't recieved, and it never is, i'm not sure why this is, i've tried 15 different webhooks in many servers and none are sent, even though the extension reports they are. In short, desktop notifications only notify trade offers when i manually refresh page Discord notifications don't work at all, even though the app says the notifcation was sent.
- (2020-04-25, v:2.2) Henryk Falkenhahn: Problem with the Bitskins pricing
Hey Guys, your Extension is really good. But i unfortunately had to uninstall it because there´s a problem with the pricing on my main platform - bitskins. Could you please add an option to see the lowest price on the platform? It shouldn´t be that hard because sim also uses this pricing method. Cheers
- (2020-04-10, v:2.0) Roy Weisfeld: CSGO Trader auto bump
Having trouble on Microsoft Edge, latest addon version from Microsoft store. When using auto trade bump on csgotrader if I come back after some time the page seems invalid. The root cause seems to be a popup after an autorefresh happens that states that form data was passed and am I sure that it should be refreshed. If not answered or Another refresh occurs then the pages starts to error out. (Atleast that's what I think the problem is)
- (2019-12-06, v:1.22) NFSJAY: Prices shown in inventory and trade offers
Maybe add an option to get prices for items in inventory and trade offers from the steam community market. Like the average selling price for the past 24 hours or lowest offering price. In addition, maybe when using mass sell tool, add an instant quick sell (highest buy order) price/button. Great extension overall
- (2019-11-17, v:1.20.1) Griffith Zerk: AUD Display
When the inventory price mode is set to AUD, instead of "$" it shows "undefined". For example, it shows my total inventory price as "undefined278"
- (2019-10-15, v:1.19.1) Maxim Boshenko: Fire&Ice
Id love to see if a marble fade knife is fire&ice ore which phase of fire&ice
- (2019-09-28, v:1.18) Samuel Aldridge: Selling in mass
id love to see a bulk selling tool or is there one?
- (2019-02-27, v:1.8.1) Hawix: Inspect in browser
The inspect in browser dosnt work all the time. It says "Invalid link" in the top left corner