Chrome extension for XPath operations on current document, reliable and easy to use with fully featured XPath 2.0 support.
Features - search by evaluating XPath (so forget about not working expressions!) - instant result highlighting - matched nodes content available in sidebar - find matched node on page by clicking it in sidebar - functions and attributes shortcuts Keyboard shortcuts Alt+X: toggle XPather Alt+Shift+X: toggle XPather Sidebar (when XPather is active) Alt+Z: autocomplete XPather input All shortcuts are customizable using "Keyboard Shortcuts" option located on the bottom of Chrome extensions page (chrome://extensions). Available autocomplete shortcuts: https://github.com/Simek/XPather#available-shortcuts Code, changelog and issues report at GitHub: https://github.com/Simek/XPather
- (2020-04-05) hazi omar ali: great tool
- (2020-02-01) Muhammad Hamza: don't weast your time
- (2019-03-02) Michał Dudziak: really poor tool
- (2017-01-05) karan verma: best so far, but sad that can't find it easily from google search had to spend almost an hr to recollection name of plugin... PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
- (2016-02-03) Wladimir Bulba: Вот на такой xpath //span[contains(text(),'Войти')] пишет Inavlid XPath, хотя xpath корректный
- (2015-03-15) Kirill Baranov: просто и удобно
- (2015-01-06) Leandro Sanchez: Easy to use, Fast, very Helpful, just what I needed.
- (2014-11-27) RAKESH CHAUBEY: Really Great ... Able to access element which are inside a table under table element . Which is hard to find using another tools.
- (2014-11-25) 刘文俊: 牛b good
- (2014-11-10) Darren McMillan: Best xpath plugin I've used, position on screen, highlighting, showing inner xpath lookups contents is great! Highly recommended
- (2014-10-13) Application didn't run
- (2014-08-26) Le Thuong: Really coool ! Very good! We need the "Export" feature?!
- (2014-02-28) Peerapat Sungkasem: Really good and useful for me, Thanks.
- (2013-12-24) Paul Ebreo: This is a superb tools. it is quick and very very useful!
- (2013-11-21) HAN HOU: 挺有用的，很方便。
- (2013-08-14) Julien Heller: Shortcut does nothing. Using Chrome @ MacOSX 10.8.4
- (2013-08-07) Garth Dahlstrom: I like this plugin a lot, it seems to work pretty well. One problem I found is that empty tags i.e. "<sometag/>" break parsing everything comes after them in the document.
- (2013-07-10) Michał Brzezicki: Finally xpath extension that works! :) PS. Alt-X focus issue is fixed.
- (2013-07-04) Luca Bruno: Pressing Alt+X will not focus the xpath text box. It's very annoying.
- (2019-08-30, v:0.7.6) Phil Diamond: Copy Result to Clipboard
So I'm looking for a speed solution: Use keyboard contents as path, copy first match to clipboard, overwriting path. Putting that on a single keyboard shortcut would make this an INCREDIBLE tool. Possible?
- (2015-12-11, v:0.7.6) E. O.: Doesn't work
Console error: Uncaught ReferenceError: init is not defined (anonymous function) @ VM155:1
- (2014-11-28, v:0.6.8) Christos Constantinou: ALT + SHIFT
I have sadly disabled this great extension because I use alt + shift + arrows to highlight text in emails and it is becoming annoying having the sidebar pop up all the time. The sidebar is always empty as well so I don't see the point of having this.
- (2014-05-20, v:0.6.8) Jozef Pažin: Change keyboard shortcuts
After last change, always when I change language for keyboard from my local (Slovak) to English - with standard Windows keyboard shortcut ALT + SHIFT, XPather Sidebar will show. Then I must press ALT + SHIFT again to close Sidebar, but this change my keyboard language back to Slovak. So, I must disable this extension when I want to use standard Windows shortcuts for keyboard. Please add some setup page for define keyboards shortcuts or checkbox for enable / disable shortcuts. Thanks
- (2014-05-06, v:0.6.7) Joey Espinosa: XPath function support
Entering an XPath function causes the extension to believe the xpath is invalid, even if the function is supported by XPath 1.0. Example: substring-before(//title/text(), "-") Other XPath-related extensions support this, so I assume this is a bug.