SEO Minion helps you in your daily SEO tasks such as On-Page SEO analysis, Broken Link Checking, SERP Preview and more
This free SEO tool helps you with the following tasks - (1) Analyze On-Page SEO - analyze the HTML of any webpage and view useful information that will help you optimize the On-Page SEO as well as alert you to any issues. (2) Highlight All Links - quickly see all the links (internal & external) for any webpage (3) Check Broken Links - check every link on a webpage and get a report of any links with issues (4) Hreflang Checker - check hreflang tag validity, as well as whether there are return tags present (5) SERP Preview - preview your website on a real Google search result and update this in real time (6) Google search location simulator - view non-personalized google search results for one keyword on two different location/language combination. We add features based on user feedback. If you'd like us to add any new features, please email us at [email protected] You can view the changelog for every version update at https://seominion.com/news
- (2020-04-15) Cristian Luchian: great extension, love it!!💞
- (2020-04-15) Matei Nicolae: Great tool! Definitely a tool that all those working with SEO should have!
- (2020-04-10) Eric Torres: Básico y Fundamental.
- (2020-04-05) Sylvain BREGOLI: Efficace, rapide et gratuit ! super
- (2020-04-05) Charbel Raffoul: Perfect Tool to identify important seo elements on a page
- (2020-04-04) Daniel JN: This tool is simply amazing
- (2020-04-02) Muhammad Tayyab: Amazing tool
- (2020-03-23) Angel Garcia: Extraordinaria herramienta para SEO. Congratulations
- (2020-03-11) Irina Schmidt: What an awesome free tool! It has so many compact yet useful features! Great job folks!!!
- (2020-02-28) Marek P: It's a good extension for On-Page SEO analysis, however, it constantly ask 'reload page to use this extension'. This may not be a big issue if you analize one or two pages but if you do a lot if analysis this is very annoying. At one point you'll be sick and tired of the amount of clicks you need to do in order to use it.
- (2020-01-31) Ulvis: It's very useful. It provides you ample information on basis.
- (2020-01-18) ryan diembo: c'est tres efficace
- (2019-12-31) anchal kohli: I just love it
- (2019-12-10) Alexander Abramov: Отличное расширение! Давно искал такое. Отлично работает, удобный вывод информации. стал рекомендлвать всем знакомым коллегам!
- (2019-11-11) Dulcinea Frazão Santos Fonseca: bom
- (2019-11-10) samuel chijioke: it is nice
- (2019-11-06) Nelson Pacheco: O meu total respeito e gratidão, pela ajuda do Google. Obrigadíssimo.
- (2019-09-16) lucy fer: super narzędzie
- (2019-07-22) Luca Renga: Gold
- (2019-07-08) Dhanavijayan S: user friendly extinction fort seo
- (2019-06-27) Adeel Sohail: Much Recommended Tool for the SEO Beginners. One Click and you will get all the essential info.
- (2019-06-21) Sami Khondakar: It is definetly great.. I loved the fetures. The most good thing about is it's offring free services. Thank you to the SEOMinion team.
- (2019-06-04) Adi Shtamberger: Very helpful for a quick, initial SEO scan.
- (2019-06-04) Alina Chuguy: I like it) Very useful for SEO
- (2019-05-27) Brian Mayers: SEO Minion is a must have for anyone that is struggling to pay for some of the more costly options offered. I can not live without this api.
- (2020-05-27, v:1.10) michael weisenfeld: what do the letters S.E.O.stand for?
what do the letters S.E.O. stand for?
- (2020-04-29, v:1.10) Md. Selim Mia: How to fix the download problem?
I want to install the extension on my google chrome. But extension not download. The are showing download interrupted. How can I solve this problem?
- (2020-03-27, v:1.10) George Kao: Can the extension read my passwords and credit card info?
This extension requests the ability to read all data on every website I visit... does this mean you can access my passwords when I type them in, and credit card info too?
- (2020-03-23, v:1.10) Bhadravathi Subramanyam: SEO optimization
Would like to know the procedures?
- (2020-02-26, v:1.9) niraj patidar: can't install extention
it shows "could not move extension in directory"
- (2020-02-05, v:1.8) Matthias M.: Polish SERPs not shiwn
The polish SERPs are not shown within the Location Simulator. Its just loading all the time when I search for a Keyword in Poland. Do you might have an idea? Other countries/languages are working well.
- (2019-11-25, v:1.8) Bradley Thompson: Open in Specific Menu Item
Hello, It'd be great if there were a setting that allowed the user to select a preference for what menu item they want the extension to open in. i.e. I use the "Analyze On-Page SEO" section most and would like the extension to show that screen automatically upon activation. Thanks!
- (2019-11-09, v:1.8) Kaium Sarkar: SEO
I like it. How can i benefit from this section?
- (2019-08-02, v:1.8) Nitin Dania: SEO Minion not working
Installed it on Chrome, it shows but no stats when I search in Google. It says something about Meta Tag missing.
- (2019-03-29, v:1.2) Ben Rose: Please add RTL support
It should be a very easy quick fix. that will make RTL sites will have a right padding insted of left padding i guess (right now they are covered by the plugins area).
- (2019-02-10, v:1.1) Claudia Canu: On-Page SEO Description Missing
I'm using Yoast to add the meta description to my home page, but when I run SEO Minion it gives me the warning "Description meta tag is empty". Anything I can do? Thank you for this amazing tool :)
- (2019-01-15, v:1.0) Title length update?
Hi there, I love the SEO minion tool, which is really useful! One question: I heard Google has extended the title length to 70-71 chars. Does this mean the this number should also reflect in the minion on page SEO analysis? Thank you!
- (2019-01-02, v:1.0) Ayman Albarbary: Why do you call Schema markup as OG in your tool?
I just noticed that schema markup on one of my sites is being called as OG which is irrelevant and could make a lot of confusion to many SEOs. Is it something you are aware of?
- (2018-12-20, v:1.0) FARHANA LIMA: cant add extension
i tried ore time but cant add extension in chrome browser plz check the problem.Thanks
- (2018-12-13, v:1.0) Ruby Rufutech: No domain Link.
What does it means.? AS i main ecommerce site, Same product with different version showing error. One is showing valid, Another link is showing No domain Link.
- (2018-12-12, v:1.0) The SERP preview needs a fix
Hi, the SERP preview tool is really useful, but it needs a simple fix. This preview tool works with characters (with a max of 60 in the title), it the title has... for example, 61 characters, the tool will cut the title. But, as we know, Google does not counts characters, it counts pixels, so, in some cases, even titles with 65 (for example) characters wont be cut. So, yeah, if you fix (or upgrade) the SERP tool to count pixels instead of characters would be really usefull!