A Chrome extension for Code Climate
Code quality and test coverage feedback without ever leaving GitHub. See issues displayed directly inside GitHub’s UI. Review which lines are covered in diffs, files, and more. And add repos and open tickets without changing your workflow.
- (2020-02-08) Giuseppe Mandato: Great Job!
- (2020-01-03) David Corson-Knowles: This extension has HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE performance issues. I'm not sure how an engineer or PM felt OK about releasing this with so many blocking calls that hang the browser. It does have some nice features. It would be dramatically improved by fixing the performance issues or by just having an option from the app to toggle it off when it starts wrecking the browser experience (instead you have to go into Chrome Extensions to turn it off). So there's clearly no self-awareness from the app developers about how invasive this is and how much it can interfere with the normal use of GitHub to read code or copy a line from your PR (the extension interferes with your ability to copy and paste)
- (2019-06-18) Justin Moulton: keep seeing, "Please sign in to get started" even when I am logged in. Won't let me sign into an actual Code Climate account, just assumes I linked it to my Github. You used to be able to view diffs on the website instead of having to install a browser plugin. PLEASE just let us view it on your site instead of having to use this broken product.
- (2019-03-20) Cool features, but makes all my pages hang occasionally, can't use
- (2019-02-01) R Pavel: It doesn't work on Google Chrome Version 72+. Console log: Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation: Function must be called on an object of type StorageArea at DB.get (popup.js:214) at Auth.authenticateWithEnv (popup.js:90) at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (popup.js:1121) at mightThrow (popup.js:43475) at process (popup.js:43543) at _super.bugsnag (popup.js:28908) at popup.js:29397
- (2017-03-31) German Prostakov: I've just installed it, but I already like it!
- (2017-02-28) Pedro Gaspar: The extension doesn't seem to be working very well in Github's Blame view - would love if you could fix that. Other than that, this is super helpful!
- (2016-10-15) I liked it in github but it thinks it should inject it's own css. Extensions that do that are very frustrating. At least limit it to github. If you can't do it, why bother? Everyone has their own tastes, I can't see why an extension for code review needs styling.
- (2016-09-07) Will Pimblett: Love the premise, doesn't work on Chrome52/Linux
- (2016-08-27) Bogdan: It's cool!
- (2016-05-26) Ashley Reuland: Fantastic extension. Allows me to view the issues on each file, in context. Would be great if there was a rating per directory as well.
- (2016-05-20) Joey Burzynski: Dig this. Super helpful. Nice work guys!
- (2016-05-18) Burkhard Vogel-Kreykenbohm: How have I been able to do without it?!?
- (2016-05-17) Yihong Chen: Awesome!
- (2016-05-16) Andrew Ensley: Love it. Having this information right inside GitHub is incredible. The developers are also very quick to respond to feedback. Win-win!
- (2016-03-03) Bryan Helmkamp: Awesome to get this information directly into GitHub. (Full disclosure: I work at Code Climate)