Enhance your Roblox experience!
BTRoblox, or Better Roblox, is an extension that aims to enhance Roblox's website by modifying the look and adding to the core website functionality by adding a plethora of new features. If you have any bugs to report or features to request, send me a message on Twitter (@AntiBoomz) or on Roblox (AntiBoomz0r). Changelog: Version 2.14.1 (June 12th) • Bug fixes Version 2.14.0 (May 4th) • Fixed models/plugins not being explorable/downloadable on Chrome • Added created label to item details page, made updated label show exact time Version 2.13.5 (May 1st) • Enabled hover previews for animations and emotes • More bug fixes Version 2.13.4 (Apr 30th) • Bug fixes Version 2.13.2 (Mar 23rd) • Torso is now shown better when previewing pants • Bug fixes Version 2.13.1 (Feb 20th) • Added new source viewer with basic syntax highlighting to the model explorer. Double click a script in the explorer or press the '...' button after long string properties in the properties panel to check it out! • Fixed groups not loading on the profile page. • Fixed 'Copy Group Id' context menu item not always appearing. • Removed notification sound from group shout notifications, as it was causing issues when notifications were disabled or broken. • Added a red notification bar that appears when some of the extension's required permissions are disabled and some features do not work. • Re-added backgrounds to badges, favorites and group panels on the profile page. Version 2.12.5 (Jan 28th) • Updated fast search to use newer endpoints Version 2.12.4 (Jan 28th) • Fixed shout filters tab • Improved naveditor button dragging • Improved compatibility with RTrack (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/roblox-revenue-rating-sta/hhgkfhlgacdclmkgjniellfcpfgcmonm) Version 2.12.2 (Jan 17th) • Fixed shirts not being drawn properly in previewer Version 2.12.1 (Jan 15th) • Navigation Editor V2 • Settings popup now stays open if page is refreshed or changed • Pressing the extension icon now opens BTR Settings • Bugfixes Version 2.11.9 (Oct 30th) • Fixed broken BTR Settings Version 2.11.8 (Oct 29th) • Fixed profile friends list • Fixed robux to USD on My Transactions page • Updated robux to USD rates Version 2.11.7 (Oct 11th) • Marked custom themes as legacy, as they were made before Roblox had light/dark themes and don't properly work with them. Not sure if custom themes will be supported for much longer • Added a "legacy theme compatibility mode" that force-disables light/dark themes • Fixed some bugs Version 2.11.6 (Sep 10th) • Added emote previewing • Fixed some bugs Version 2.11.5 (Aug 18th) • Added sales back to bundles • Added basic support for light theme • Bugfixes Version 2.11.4 (July 27th) • Removed broken sales labels from bundles Version 2.11.3 (July 27th) • Fixed inventory tools • Fixed inventory robux to usd • Added support for aliases on player profiles Version 2.11.2 (July 5th) • Fixed profile descriptions showing up as "This user has no description" • Fixed previewing animations Version 2.11.1 (July 5th) • Made asset previewer support new mesh format (No more invisible accessories) • Added outfit selector to asset previewer • Previewer now initializes with bundle's outfit • Hover previewer can now be rotated • Hover previewer now automatically zooms on affected geometry • Added inventory tools to clothing • Fixed place updated label not showing relative time sometimes • Added sales to bundles • Version history changes are now back and properly show whether version was published or just saved • Bumped minimum chrome version to 69 from 68. This shouldn't affect anybody that doesn't use years old versions of chrome • Bug fixes Version 2.10.1 (May 29th) • Bug fixes • Added WIP option to mark owned items in catalog • Made 3d previewer background transparent so it should be easier to make custom themes compatible with BTRoblox • Known Issue: Some new accessories/bodyparts may appear transparent in 3d previewer Version 2.9.4 (March 31st) • Should fix profile games list not loading for some users Version 2.9.3 (March 27th) • Bug fixes Version 2.9.1 (March 27th) • Fixed on-site chat for chrome versions below 73 • Bug fixes Version 2.9.0 (March 26th) • Added an option to lower base audio preview volume • Added sales number to item details page • Bug fixes Version 2.8.5 (March 16th) • Fixed regression in 2.8.4 where listed/unlisted buttons, mass removal tool, place revert and some profile place actions stopped working. Version 2.8.4 (March 13th) • Made extension compatible with changes made in Chrome 73 • Bug fixes Version 2.8.1 (March 13th) • Bug fixes Version 2.8.0 (February 9th) • Added support for (and modified) the new group details page • Added 'Reset settings to default' button to BTR Settings • Fixed up stuff for the new font and dark theme • Fixed owner list failing to load sometimes (Loading may still take forever) Version 2.7.0 (January 16th) • Added 'Last Online' label to profile • Added option to disable 'Copy asset id' context menu items • Made studio status label link to the game being edited (whenever possible) • Fixed profile status text breaking sometimes • Fixed profile blurb 'Read More' button overlapping the blurb sometimes • Fixed fast search status being wrong sometimes • Fixed robuxToUSD text overflowing sometimes Version 2.6.13 (November 25th) • Made robuxToUSD default to robux purchase rates instead of devex rates (option will need to be re-enabled after update) • Fixed overlapping previewer buttons • Added owners list for non-limiteds • Added timestamps to asset owners list • Bug fixes Version 2.6.12 (November 17th) • Fixed accessory mesh offset • Fixed depth scaling not changing when changing scales in previewer Version 2.6.11 (November 15th) • Fixed clothes on previewer Version 2.6.10 (November 15th) • Made rthro accessory scaling more accurate • Added option to disable game details server pager • Added option to disable limited owner list • Bug fixes Version 2.6.9 (October 27th) • Made Rthro scaling more accurate • Fixed some old packages not showing textures properly Version 2.6.8 (October 26th) • Fixed previewer for R6 avatars Version 2.6.7 (October 25th) • Fixed overflowing profile descriptions Version 2.6.6 (October 25th) • Made avatar scaling more accurate • Added asset owners list for limited assets • Small bugfixes Version 2.6.5 (October 25th) • Fixed slender Rthro package scaling when previewing Version 2.6.4 (October 24th) • Added body scaling sliders to previewer • Fixed previewing Rthro bundles • Fixed some accessories / limbs being wrongly offset Version 2.6.3 (October 15th) • Fixed avatars with BodyTypeScale of over 0 looking wrong when previewed • Made bundles previewable like packages used to be • Hover preview now focuses on the general location of the asset type you're previewing • Added Robux Rate setting for Robux To USD. You can now set it to purchase rates instead of DevEx • Made changing themes not require a refresh to make checking them out easier Version 2.6.2 (October 11th) • Switched to a new badge api for "Highlight Owned Badges" Version 2.6.1 (October 7th) • Fixed opening .rbxm files with a meta chunk • Fixed explorer and asset previewer sometimes showing invalid data • Youtube links should now be linkified Version 2.6.0 (October 1st) • Added a navigation button editor so you can make the top bar look the way you wish • Fixed Mark All As Read button appearing multiple times in messages • Fixed other peoples' friends lists showing unfriend buttons • Fixed bundles not having features/formatting in catalog • Fixed user profile sometimes failing to load game list completely • Fixed every game being collapsed when changing pages in user profiles • Fixed fast search not working sometimes • Fixed hover preview opening when mouse was not over the thumbnail • Fixed possible NaN robux to dollar values in group revenue • Fixed groups page sometimes failing to load comments properly • Fixed twitch/twitter links not being linkified • Fixed linkify links sometimes linking to http:// instead of https:// • Fixed broken navigation button loading when not logged in • Separated shout alerts from group page changes, you can now disable group page changes without disabling shout alerts
- (2020-07-11) MadBoys TV: its the best side i found in my life ;)
- (2020-07-11) The0neAndOnlyNoob: I love this extension a lot cuz it really helps me get around some Roblox features, and mixed witht his other pluggin called Roblox + it makes it a whole lot better
- (2020-07-11) Strikeyboss296: well i would do 5 stars but bc after server page 500 it stops and says "No Servers Found."
- (2020-07-10) crybaby boy: very helpful
- (2020-07-10) Geo_Dude510: i really reccomend this extension if you want to find a empty server REALLY QUICK
- (2020-07-10) sleep bank: dis is so hlep full ty u so mush
- (2020-07-10) Carter Birchfield: Thanks so much! I lost my 6 year old account a week after signing in and ever since 2 years ago, the filtering system of Roblox forbade me to even see my old account (puts hashtags on it) until I got this and I can see what it used to be like. Thanks a lot!
- (2020-07-10) IRaRaressRLRR: I LIKE THIS SITE IS VERY COOL
- (2020-07-10) flavored soup: Everything is pretty good! Its just that when i try to go try to find a low sever in the sever tab it will show up nothing. I'm not sure if its just Roblox or the extension But overall this is a pretty good extension I would of gave this 5 stars but just I would like you guys to fix the bug that;s all thanks!
- (2020-07-10) Mr. Bacon: This is the best extension I've ever seen in my entire life! Its Incredibly Outstanding! I'm just speech less, awesome work! Its the best!
- (2020-07-10) Minecraft Roblox ➊: Perfect addon, one suggestion though. Instead of Last week or One month ago for last seen users, can you actually put the date instead of "Last week"? example: Last seen 7/10/2020. I don't really like hovering my mouse over just to see when that person was last online
- (2020-07-10) SINISTER: AMAZING i cant get over it its so exiting being able to do basically anything you want with the roblox web page 10/10 so helpful.
- (2020-07-09) Adrian9540: this extension is AWESOME in all ways but a bug id like to report is that old users last online is broken if they havent been online for atleast 7+ years or so
- (2020-07-09) bahar and ceyda: indiremiyorum
- (2020-07-09) Sabre Roblox: Thank You For making This, Now i can search servers with a single button.
- (2020-07-08) HuiRBLX: it isn't the worst thing in the world. problem is that it crashes every day, and i have to redownload it. annoying extension, but useful at times.
- (2020-07-08) Aaren Staton: I loved it, one problem, when using the dark as night theme you can't really do stuff on the group page as you can't read anything without looking at it for a fat second, other than that it's great.
- (2020-07-08) Daysonal: This is an amazing extension. I would recommend more theme options, though.
- (2020-07-08) Senay Gegekoğlu: arkadaşla robux veriyomus ben sayfayı yeniledim olmadı nasıl olcak
- (2020-07-08) SolarEntity: Just one word PERFECT
- (2020-07-07) Kobe Miller: really nice for gameplay and checking out ur avatar 5 star
- (2020-07-07) Andy PB: Increible <3 muchas gracias
- (2020-07-07) SoMNoMW: This is the best Roblox extension out there. Combining this with Roblox+ can make everything a lot better although the themes can sometimes clash which is why I don't use the built-in themes. It's honestly a great extension and I would highly recommend it to improve your Roblox experience.
- (2020-07-07) TheDiamondBrady: when trying to find empty servers it limits to the 500th page meaning if i play a popular game it will only show servers with 10/12 people in them please just fix this extension like roblox+ with roblox+ you could find servers with 1 person in them instead of 10/12
- (2020-07-07) EpicGamer: It was super good because when i play my favorite roblox game jailbreak it gives me extra cash! ☢
- (2018-07-11, v:2.4.11) razor: a slight problem.
Why does my "BTRoblox" does not activate when im on roblox website? it was doing alright for the past like months
- (2018-07-11, v:2.4.11) i dotn find that thing
- (2018-07-11, v:2.4.11) Hussain Tabaja: WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES ANYMORE?????
WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES ANYMORE?????
- (2018-07-09, v:2.4.10) Nasıl Çalışıyor
Nasıl çalıştığını anlamadım
- (2018-07-08, v:2.4.10) usuń
jak mam to usunąć
- (2018-07-07, v:2.4.10) Blu: Past Usernames
Can't see past usernames on someone's profile page.
- (2018-06-18, v:2.4.10) Nicole Rue: Could there be an update like this?
I suggest, that if you go to your group places. it showes a arrow that allows you to download your place. Could you make it to where you can do the same on other Games?
- (2018-06-16, v:2.4.10) Coś nie działa
Nie wiem czemu ale cos mi nie działa, ponieważ wyświetliło mi się ze BTRoblox przestał działać czy coś takiego. Jeśli ktoś wie jak to naprawić to niech napisze
- (2018-06-16, v:2.4.10) panPW: roblox
gdy klikam dodaj do chrome wyskakuje mi nie można przenieść katalogu rozszerzenia do profilu jak to naprawić?
- (2018-06-14, v:2.4.9) mckminer12: What??
What is it?