Enhance your Roblox experience!
BTRoblox, or Better Roblox, is an extension that aims to enhance Roblox's website by modifying the look and adding to the core website functionality by adding a plethora of new features. If you have any bugs to report or features to request, send me a message on Twitter (@AntiBoomz) or Roblox (AntiBoomz0r). While I do not respond to most messages sent to me, I do read everything I receive. Changelog: Version 2.12.2 (Jan 17th) • Fixed shirts not being drawn properly in previewer Version 2.12.1 (Jan 15th) • Navigation Editor V2 • Settings popup now stays open if page is refreshed or changed • Pressing the extension icon now opens BTR Settings • Bugfixes Version 2.11.9 (Oct 30th) • Fixed broken BTR Settings Version 2.11.8 (Oct 29th) • Fixed profile friends list • Fixed robux to USD on My Transactions page • Updated robux to USD rates Version 2.11.7 (Oct 11th) • Marked custom themes as legacy, as they were made before Roblox had light/dark themes and don't properly work with them. Not sure if custom themes will be supported for much longer • Added a "legacy theme compatibility mode" that force-disables light/dark themes • Fixed some bugs Version 2.11.6 (Sep 10th) • Added emote previewing • Fixed some bugs Version 2.11.5 (Aug 18th) • Added sales back to bundles • Added basic support for light theme • Bugfixes Version 2.11.4 (July 27th) • Removed broken sales labels from bundles Version 2.11.3 (July 27th) • Fixed inventory tools • Fixed inventory robux to usd • Added support for aliases on player profiles Version 2.11.2 (July 5th) • Fixed profile descriptions showing up as "This user has no description" • Fixed previewing animations Version 2.11.1 (July 5th) • Made asset previewer support new mesh format (No more invisible accessories) • Added outfit selector to asset previewer • Previewer now initializes with bundle's outfit • Hover previewer can now be rotated • Hover previewer now automatically zooms on affected geometry • Added inventory tools to clothing • Fixed place updated label not showing relative time sometimes • Added sales to bundles • Version history changes are now back and properly show whether version was published or just saved • Bumped minimum chrome version to 69 from 68. This shouldn't affect anybody that doesn't use years old versions of chrome • Bug fixes Version 2.10.1 (May 29th) • Bug fixes • Added WIP option to mark owned items in catalog • Made 3d previewer background transparent so it should be easier to make custom themes compatible with BTRoblox • Known Issue: Some new accessories/bodyparts may appear transparent in 3d previewer Version 2.9.4 (March 31st) • Should fix profile games list not loading for some users Version 2.9.3 (March 27th) • Bug fixes Version 2.9.1 (March 27th) • Fixed on-site chat for chrome versions below 73 • Bug fixes Version 2.9.0 (March 26th) • Added an option to lower base audio preview volume • Added sales number to item details page • Bug fixes Version 2.8.5 (March 16th) • Fixed regression in 2.8.4 where listed/unlisted buttons, mass removal tool, place revert and some profile place actions stopped working. Version 2.8.4 (March 13th) • Made extension compatible with changes made in Chrome 73 • Bug fixes Version 2.8.1 (March 13th) • Bug fixes Version 2.8.0 (February 9th) • Added support for (and modified) the new group details page • Added 'Reset settings to default' button to BTR Settings • Fixed up stuff for the new font and dark theme • Fixed owner list failing to load sometimes (Loading may still take forever) Version 2.7.0 (January 16th) • Added 'Last Online' label to profile • Added option to disable 'Copy asset id' context menu items • Made studio status label link to the game being edited (whenever possible) • Fixed profile status text breaking sometimes • Fixed profile blurb 'Read More' button overlapping the blurb sometimes • Fixed fast search status being wrong sometimes • Fixed robuxToUSD text overflowing sometimes Version 2.6.13 (November 25th) • Made robuxToUSD default to robux purchase rates instead of devex rates (option will need to be re-enabled after update) • Fixed overlapping previewer buttons • Added owners list for non-limiteds • Added timestamps to asset owners list • Bug fixes Version 2.6.12 (November 17th) • Fixed accessory mesh offset • Fixed depth scaling not changing when changing scales in previewer Version 2.6.11 (November 15th) • Fixed clothes on previewer Version 2.6.10 (November 15th) • Made rthro accessory scaling more accurate • Added option to disable game details server pager • Added option to disable limited owner list • Bug fixes Version 2.6.9 (October 27th) • Made Rthro scaling more accurate • Fixed some old packages not showing textures properly Version 2.6.8 (October 26th) • Fixed previewer for R6 avatars Version 2.6.7 (October 25th) • Fixed overflowing profile descriptions Version 2.6.6 (October 25th) • Made avatar scaling more accurate • Added asset owners list for limited assets • Small bugfixes Version 2.6.5 (October 25th) • Fixed slender Rthro package scaling when previewing Version 2.6.4 (October 24th) • Added body scaling sliders to previewer • Fixed previewing Rthro bundles • Fixed some accessories / limbs being wrongly offset Version 2.6.3 (October 15th) • Fixed avatars with BodyTypeScale of over 0 looking wrong when previewed • Made bundles previewable like packages used to be • Hover preview now focuses on the general location of the asset type you're previewing • Added Robux Rate setting for Robux To USD. You can now set it to purchase rates instead of DevEx • Made changing themes not require a refresh to make checking them out easier Version 2.6.2 (October 11th) • Switched to a new badge api for "Highlight Owned Badges" Version 2.6.1 (October 7th) • Fixed opening .rbxm files with a meta chunk • Fixed explorer and asset previewer sometimes showing invalid data • Youtube links should now be linkified Version 2.6.0 (October 1st) • Added a navigation button editor so you can make the top bar look the way you wish • Fixed Mark All As Read button appearing multiple times in messages • Fixed other peoples' friends lists showing unfriend buttons • Fixed bundles not having features/formatting in catalog • Fixed user profile sometimes failing to load game list completely • Fixed every game being collapsed when changing pages in user profiles • Fixed fast search not working sometimes • Fixed hover preview opening when mouse was not over the thumbnail • Fixed possible NaN robux to dollar values in group revenue • Fixed groups page sometimes failing to load comments properly • Fixed twitch/twitter links not being linkified • Fixed linkify links sometimes linking to http:// instead of https:// • Fixed broken navigation button loading when not logged in • Separated shout alerts from group page changes, you can now disable group page changes without disabling shout alerts
- (2020-01-26) SimplyMik: Really helpful on how you can change the position/location of the button, see when your friend(s) was last online and really make it look more organized.
- (2020-01-25) Speederchamp: Love it.
- (2020-01-25) Nomanjam: today i had to re install the extension B)
- (2020-01-24) Awfox9: It organised roblox so much and it opened up roblox to a better level. I suggest getting it.
- (2020-01-24) Prehistoric Orange!: Its a great extension!.... Although why is the "friend tab" no longer there in the website.
- (2020-01-24) TigerPlayz: This extension is very cool for Roblox! I like how they are still working on it too.
- (2020-01-24) Roblox Star Bar Yt: You can change SO MANY roblox Features and Makes Your experience WAY WAY WAY better I love it keep Up the good work Its so useful. -New Backrounds -shows how many USD money that cost -SO MUCH MORE -Profile More Organised -Shows Owners of the item -Download the item On a file -+++++
- (2020-01-23) JZepeda: It's very helpful, it's easier to use Roblox with this extension
- (2020-01-22) Vacknick: I absolutely love this extension, it makes the Roblox website it so much easier and more efficient.
- (2020-01-22) dennis Troppmann: It's very helpful for just playing roblox. The only issue I have is that it won't load the groups in the Group Shout Filters. Other than that it's amazing.
- (2020-01-21) Toservou: OMG ITS SO BUTIFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- (2020-01-21) RealFelipeRB: That's sooo cool!
- (2020-01-21) Andrey Villouta: La extension lo que me hiso cambiar mi vida es bueno puedes probas animaciones probar ropa sin gorro o con un noob tambien tienes mas temas que el roblox+ los elimino pero con stylish puedes hacer un tema custom. 5/5
- (2020-01-20) Noobster: First of all, this extension if fantastic and can really help you navigate the Roblox website easier and is easy to get comfortable with. However, I'm wondering how I can make user profiles look the same as they did before. And not have everything bunched up together. Thanks!
- (2020-01-20) Cosmo the Birb: I like the extension but for some reason the "Sales" on items dont show up. Can I fix this in any way?
- (2020-01-19) DuderDoge: Roblox should add this!
- (2020-01-19) Panda KungG: ของกาก
- (2020-01-19) Harry Pper: The idea of this is amazing and truly does make my ROBLOX experience better! Just the thought of turning Robux into USD. IS AMAZING! There is more than that this is just simply BRILLIANT!
- (2020-01-18) Dominus_ ultra: It's a great extension, But i don't get notifications for group announcements.
- (2020-01-18) OMGAwesome555: oh yeah yeah
- (2020-01-17) BluePandaGamer: The extension is good and provides a lot of functionality.
- (2020-01-17) Rainbow Ostrich: I love it, very useful, makes Roblox way more compact, i really recommend it.
- (2020-01-17) SniperShiv: After the site update something doesn't seem to be write..
- (2020-01-17) The Crystal Dash Mc: i like the extension but there is so much glitches in this extension
- (2020-01-17) SaMotion Studios: This extension is sensational. It definitely deserves a big update, I would like to recommend a feature to view offsale items by players, would be helpful to developers.
- (2018-07-11, v:2.4.11) razor: a slight problem.
Why does my "BTRoblox" does not activate when im on roblox website? it was doing alright for the past like months
- (2018-07-11, v:2.4.11) i dotn find that thing
- (2018-07-11, v:2.4.11) Hussain Tabaja: WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES ANYMORE?????
WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD TEMPLATES ANYMORE?????
- (2018-07-09, v:2.4.10) Nasıl Çalışıyor
Nasıl çalıştığını anlamadım
- (2018-07-08, v:2.4.10) usuń
jak mam to usunąć
- (2018-07-07, v:2.4.10) Blu: Past Usernames
Can't see past usernames on someone's profile page.
- (2018-06-18, v:2.4.10) Nicole Rue: Could there be an update like this?
I suggest, that if you go to your group places. it showes a arrow that allows you to download your place. Could you make it to where you can do the same on other Games?
- (2018-06-16, v:2.4.10) Coś nie działa
Nie wiem czemu ale cos mi nie działa, ponieważ wyświetliło mi się ze BTRoblox przestał działać czy coś takiego. Jeśli ktoś wie jak to naprawić to niech napisze
- (2018-06-16, v:2.4.10) panPW: roblox
gdy klikam dodaj do chrome wyskakuje mi nie można przenieść katalogu rozszerzenia do profilu jak to naprawić?
- (2018-06-14, v:2.4.9) mckminer12: What??
What is it?