Make you measurement easy with Chrullex (CH-rome RUL-er EX-tension)
Powerful measure plugin for chrome. No more junk and party worked solutions. Measure height and width on page with grid lines. Fully draggable and resizable. Features: - Press ctrl + mouse click to allow multiple rulers. - Press ctrl + q to remove all ruller from page. - Press arrow right/left to rotate. - Press ctrl + i to toggle offset info. - Press alt + q to toggle run state. - Customize extension through option page Check out the new Themes option. Check out the new Unit option, that allows to change measure units! If you find a bug, have any suggestions for improving the extension or just want to thank the author feel free to mail me.
- (2020-07-11) Matheus Sacramento de Lima: Doesn't work
- (2020-04-15) Brendan Johan Lee: Doesn't work. Doesn't even show an icon with the other extensions.
- (2020-03-31) Константин Фролов: Спасибо за расширение!
- (2020-03-27) Gudy Elisson: Excellent tool! Very Recomended!
- (2019-10-27) Freya Su: Didn't work.
- (2019-08-14) Clyde Hill: This is an awesome tool,simple but functional!
- (2019-05-23) Islam Attrash: Excellent tool for me as a Frontend Developer!
- (2019-03-27) fires3as0n: Simple to use but does not work if you zoom in + scroll horizontally for a large amount
- (2019-02-07) Mika Koivistoinen: Doesn't work
- (2019-02-06) Patricio Pitaluga: I don't get how to measure. Is there some shortcut that I need to press to see the ruler?
- (2018-11-05) NineTheme: hi alt gr + (at) character not working on macos
- (2018-10-18) Mehmet Cobanoglu: Just installed and start using it . simple - clean and it does what it suppose to do . love it .
- (2018-09-11) Louis Ryan: Can't see what units I am working in
- (2018-08-18) Bappy Das: BappyDas
- (2018-07-18) Oliver Ernst: Great! The only thing i would improve is that the ESC key should remove the overlay.
- (2018-07-17) Nice Fellow: Просто шикарный инструмент для измерения страниц. Можно выбрать часть страницы независимо от блоков, сразу посмотреть все отступы, повернуть если необходимо.
- (2018-05-27) thomas chan: works beautifully. (note: remember to restart chrome after extension installation )
- (2018-02-06) Olga Vitkalova: great and useful tool
- (2020-06-30, v:2.3.0) James Rajasekaran: How to measure the height between 2 horizontal lines
I am able to get the horizontal and vertical lines through the extension but unable to measure the height between the 2 horizontal lines. Can you please let me know the commands/actions to measure the height between horizontal / vertical lines?
- (2019-09-23, v:2.3.0) Otto Berlinger: units
hi, thanks for providing this tool! however, there is a little problem: changing the units back to "px" it still giving me some decimal values instead of integer pixels. what am I doing wrong? thx, George.
- (2019-03-25, v:2.3.0) Shruti Jakhete: cannot use it
cannot see any overlay even after clicking on the icon. Can you please help
- (2018-11-01, v:2.2.7) Inder Chauhan: How it works
am trying to use it but its not showing any ruler, kindly help me
- (2018-09-25, v:2.2.7) Clarification on extension permissions
What is meant in the warning that this extension can read and change data on websites we visit? Is this logging keystrokes, reading forms etc? This generic warning seems pretty worrisome.
- (2018-09-11, v:2.2.5) Louis Ryan: What units is this
Hello I wrote a negative review before just asking. I am not sure how to delete the review now but could you please tell me what units this extension uses and how to change them. Thank you. I will try to delete my review.