Handy Git cheat sheet for easy access to common Git commands and terminology
Are you learning Git? Or can you never remember all the available Git commands? Or are you not quite sure what 'remote' or 'rebase' does? This extension includes handy Git terminology, commonly used commands and help with the syntax and parameters for each Git Command. Git logo by Jason Long is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Read more : http://git-scm.com/downloads/logos
- (2019-05-31) Matt Ambrose: I wanted to rate this 5 stars but the tiny font overrides all other considerations for a number of very important reasons: 1. Software developers who decide that they -- and they alone -- are best qualified to decide how other people should interact with their software are being extremely disrespectful of those people and extremely arrogant to take such an I-know-what-is-best-for-everyone attitude. I urge the developer to study UIX design philosophy and strategies. 2. Anyone with moderate vision problems will not be able to use this extension without straining their eyes which leads to headaches and reduced productivity. I urge the developer to study the principals of ergonomics and why businesses invest billions each year to improve ergonomic workstations. 3. The tiny font is more likely to be a problem for older people since vision declines with age (starting around age 30). This makes this extension effectively discriminatory against older programmers. Likewise it also effectively discriminates against people with vision impairments. I will not support any form of discrimination, intentional or otherwise. The developer needs to consider who their users are, for UIX reasons, for ergonomic reasons, and just out of basic respect for their users as human beings with all of our differences and flaws. It should be trivial to add a configuration option to allow the user to decide on and select a font and font size. Until that happens my review will remain 1 star.
- (2019-03-31) Ottima cosa !!!
- (2019-02-04) Ed Yanovick: As others have mentioned, the font is too small. Giving the user a way to enlarge it would be an awesome addition.
- (2018-06-03) Juan Manuel Batty Linero: Great!!
- (2016-12-10) Заира Ахмедханова: очень мелкий шрифт
- (2016-05-20) Leonid Sharlandzhiev: Font size is tiny. Cannot use it without destroying my eyes
- (2015-04-02) I use it all the time, it's amazingly convenient. Thank You!
- (2015-01-21) Oli Codes: Simple and a great resource to have at your finger tips. No frills. No fuss.
- (2014-10-07) Clement Tientcheu: Thanks a lot for this.
- (2014-09-27) Paul Dunne: Nice - simple and effective!
- (2014-07-12) Andrew: You are the best, thanks for much for doing this!
- (2014-04-29) Matt Cromwell: Just what I needed! No more scouring the web for simple commands
- (2019-02-04, v:1.0.1) Δημοσθένης Νικολής: font size
Could you please make command/description font size larger ?
- (2018-01-28, v:1.0.1) Add white background and white outline for Dark Chrome themes
I am using a 'Dark' Chrome theme. Your Chrome icon is all black against and all-black background. Ideally, you would give the icon a 1px solid white line outline so it shows up against Dark themed backgrounds. Thank you!
- (2016-05-20, v:1.0.1) Font size is tiny
Please increase the font size. It is unreadable at the moment
- (2014-11-27, v:1.0.1) richard wagner: viirus
tämä on haitta ohjelma