This extension shows you a structure written with HTML Microdata.
- (2019-10-22) Malcolm Espinosa: Used to work great for me and I found it really handy. It became a must have extension. However, now it doesn't seem to work at all. I never see the logo in my URL bar next to the bookmark icon star. This is now functionally useless. What happened?!
- (2018-09-17) Arnold Wender: It was a great tool, somehow it doesn't work anymore...
- (2017-10-18) Vitaly Zdanevich: Please use event page instead of background page - do not eat RAM all the time.
- (2017-09-06) Wolfgang Wiese: Very useful. Would love to see , if it would also display Schema.org/events
- (2017-08-20) Steve Calnek: I've been working with micro data and semantic web stuff lately and wanted a quick way to view what was inside a web site. This turns out to be a fine utility for exactly that. I also looked at its code on github and was impressed by the high quality of programming. Recommend!
- (2017-04-28) Jean-Frédéric Mauchrétien: don't work
- (2017-01-10) Mark Tippetts: Pluses: * Fast. * Clean layout. Minuses: * Doesn't provide detail on embedded objects.
- (2016-11-11) Alex Petrenko: Freezes vk.com video search
- (2016-02-17) Chris Harvey: does not show hierarchy properly, and when it does, does not provide links. Also very incomplete.
- (2015-10-24) Sanjay Vamja: hierarchy of microdata is buggy
- (2015-09-11) Ryan McDonough: Just what I was looking for!
- (2015-05-30) Christian Rich: Pretty good, but throws errors on latest version of Chrome
- (2015-03-12) Tibor Tóth: Excellent tool!
- (2014-12-04) Mads Kristensen: Great tool for web developers
- (2013-09-28) Kostya Dubinin: Very nice and clean desing. I like it!
- (2013-09-27) Mate Trav: GOOD
- (2013-09-04) Search Dex: When a website has microdata included, the icon appears in the URL bar. That is a nice feature so that I don't have to immediately go searching for the code in the source window. I also like the detailing of the information it finds. Easy to read, easy to parse through.
- (2013-06-10) Nice. Could you enlarge the window?
- (2013-05-22) Bao Chen: this program can't use in localhost....
- (2013-02-07) Victor Vivenzo: Can't reach this app, because it doesn't show up on top of the browser.
- (2012-07-19) Ian Lewis: Pretty cool! I wanted an extension like this for some time.
- (2015-01-20, v:1.1.0) Jarno van Driel: Please add support for a new proposed microdata property: itemprop-reverse
Hi Yoichiro, My name is Jarno van Driel, Semantic SEO and contributor to the further development of schema.org over at the schema.org discussion group: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/ I would like to ask you if you would consider adding support to your extension for a new proposed microdata attribute: @itemprop-reverse. This attribute does more or less the same as the @itemprop only in reversed order. More details about this property can be read on: http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/InverseProperties The reason why I ask if you would consider adding support for it, is because of the approval process over at the W3. For this property to get accepted by the W3 and added to the microdata specs, we (the folks behind the proposal) need to show there are multiple tools out there that are able to consume this property. First to support this new property upfront is the Structured Data Linter: http://linter.structured-data.org/, but unfortunately this isn't enough to build a proper case yet. And hence my message to you. Hoping to hear from you, Jarno van Driel
- (2012-07-19, v:1.0.0) Ian Lewis: ical, vcard エクスポート
hcalendarとか、hcard とかだと、icalendarや、vcard 作れたら素敵