Html is really a tree of elements, css is what defines the layout. This extension displays any page as a tree.
- (2019-08-04) Lynette Jezewski: In order to use this, you have to right click on the extension's icon, go to "manage extensions" and then enable "allow access to file URLs. Otherwise it just says loading.
- (2019-05-28) Clément Blazquez: In my case, the extension is loading but never renders anything at all, so might be a bug, but it is not working. I'm really disappointed about it, it could be really useful...
- (2019-01-01) Michael: One needs to go to "Manage Settings" and then enable "Allow access to file URLs" before it will work. otherwise you will just see "Loading" when you try to use it. When working it is great! The best visual display of the DOM around!!! Thanks!
- (2018-05-08) Omkar Singh: take to long time
- (2017-10-06) Rusty Robison: If it could display the class and id names, it would be helpful.
- (2017-05-10) guffy Wave: Nice . Thanks
- (2015-12-30) josif yesyes: i love it