A chrome extension for beautifying code blocks in any websites that contain <pre/> elements.
A chrome extension for highlighting codes of Medium Articles, but now, it can highlight codes in any websites that have <pre/> element. Check the screenshots to learn how to use. 👙 Beautify any code blocks wrapping in <pre/> automatically. 👗 Beautify code blocks according to your languages preference. 🔓 Auto detect what languages that the author defines 🎁 Supporting Medium, StackOverflow, 简书, 知乎, W3C Plus. 🎉 More than 80 themes are available. Can switch to any language highlight solutions. 🎊 More than 20 language highlight themes are available. Can switch to any highlight themes you like.
- (2020-12-14) Franky L: 好用 请问可以支持Typescript吗？
- (2020-10-21) 구건모: It's really great. I love your program!!
- (2020-08-05) Artlan a: Gorgeous tool！！！！！
- (2020-03-07) 014 _ Abdullah Al Jobayer Sohan: good
- (2019-09-23) Linfeng Wang: Good.
- (2019-09-12) yi wu: 挺好用的，感谢作者君。
- (2019-07-25) Jun Guo: Very good job!!! It would be nice to have a formatter.
- (2019-07-10) 邓阿康: 推荐
- (2019-07-05) lei zhang: very nice，thx.
- (2019-06-02) Yidan Zhu: Nice, love it
- (2019-03-28) Scott Chaplin: It works well and has a nice variety of themes to choose from. For some reason other syntax highlighting plugins did not properly recognize and highlight code blocks properly, but this one did.
- (2019-03-08) 哇，从未见过这么棒的插件，作者真是666
- (2019-01-22) Jianing Jiang: good job！