The easiest way to measure your performance budget
The web is getting fatter. If you take a look at the top 1 million sites, you will see that median page weight is now bigger than SimCity 2000. Can you believe that? Page weight is a super important metric and affects conversion, retention, and SEO. Actually, it not only costs user engagement — it costs money. That's why Browser Calories exists. We will help you set a performance budget and measure if a page is exceeding these numbers or not. More info at: https://browserdiet.com/calories Source code at: https://github.com/zenorocha/browser-calories
- (2019-09-11) Isaías Piña: Small, fast, and works.
- (2017-12-07) Vinícius Muniz: Muito útil!
- (2016-07-01) Davi Marcondes Moreira: Awesome! It helps our team so much in our daily projects to identify where are the bottlenecks and to plan on how to act.
- (2016-06-22) Tyler Andersen: Awesome, super simple and does what I was hoping for.
- (2016-06-21) 91 11: interesting tool
- (2016-05-29) Frederico Martins: I liked!!!
- (2016-05-25) Eduardo Ribeiro Bueno Netto: It is fast, it works, and is funny! Easy to check about what you need to make your website a better place to go! Easy even for beginners! You need to try!
- (2016-05-24) Henrique Vicente de Oliveira Pinto: This tools gives you important performance data like a nutritional table that might be very useful for you to profile your web pages quickly.
- (2016-05-23) Christopher Moura: I've found the extension extremely simple to use and loved the way the information is shown! <3 Congrats!
- (2016-05-17) Jampa Silva: very cool
- (2016-05-17) leo Cj: loved it
- (2016-05-17) Eduardo Malherbi Martins: :)