Show the current Bootstrap breakpoint. Allow to duplicate a tab in each size and reload all in one click. Give doc's links.
This extension is thought to help developers using Bootstrap in their projects. Handle Bootstrap 3, 4 and 5 ! It allows to quickly resize the active window to test a Bootstrap's breakpoint (xs / sm / md / lg / xl / xxl). To simplify testing it's possible to duplicate in one click the current tab in the four Bootstrap's sizes, and thereafter, quickly update all of them from the extension. The extension also indicates whether Bootstrap is used on the site visited. This extension also provides links to the Bootstrap documentation , to quickly find answers to his questions. The media queries used by bootstrap code is also provided in the developer tips available in 2 clicks . *** Later *** 🐣 - Close duplicate tabs *** *** Updates *** 🎉 1.0.0 : - Handle Bootstrap 3, 4 and 5 - Fix some bugs 0.9.9 : - Fix permissions 0.9.8 : - Fix the size displayed on the page with sites using Bootstrap 4 (The size follow the v4 breakpoints) 0.9.7 : - Fix the pointer on the page helper 0.9.6 : - Fix some bugs 0.9.1 (Pre-Release) : - Options 0.9.0 : - Change extension icon according to the breakpoint - Fix some bugs 0.1.0: - Remove debug remains 0.0.6 : - Detect if bootstrap is use in current website - Display state without look in extension, if the website use Bootstrap, at the corner of web page - Page for developer tips, like media queries use by Bootstrap to copy in CSS 0.0.5 : - New links for templates 0.0.3 : - Allow to duplicate the current tab in each size ***
- (2020-11-01) Trausti Thor Johannsson: It really could use an update It is such a shame to see as useful tool as this one being abandoned
- (2020-03-03) Abdallah Omar: I like it , but can you please: 1. add an ON/OFF BUTTON. The only way to turn this thing off is to remove the extension. 2. Update it to bootstrap 4 . The Extension doesn't show (xl) size.
- (2019-08-16) S H: its good but you NEED AN ON/OFF BUTTON. The only way to turn this thing off is to remove the extension. Which I am doing now because I simply need to take a screenshot. Super annoying.
- (2019-06-13) José Emilio Nauto: Tiene los diferentes breakpoints y puedes abrir diferentes ventanas con esos breakpoints
- (2019-03-19) Wutt Dan: Very helpful, i like it.
- (2019-02-06) Esteban Rios: tres pratique
- (2018-08-11) Simon Brandt: Popup always shows XS for me. No matter what size the browser window ist. Extension icon shows it correct though. Anyone else got this problem? Update: only seems to support BS3-breakpoints.
- (2018-07-19) Daniel Alves: Useless if you are on BS4. Please update
- (2018-05-06) Ladina Sedera Andrianomenjanahary: It's good
- (2018-03-23) Mouadovic: very helpful n practical, thanks a lot.
- (2018-02-28) Harry Patel: Be great to have a bootstrap 4 version though please
- (2017-10-14) Rio Ramadhan: it helps my devlopment
- (2017-09-17) Daniel Santos: The breakpoints are not bootstrap 4's. Should have a way to configure it
- (2017-03-01) Jared McCluskey: Awesome!
- (2017-02-14) Robert Mims: Very helpful.
- (2017-01-30) Evgeniy Miroshnichenko: I like this app. But I think it would be better, if it will have opportunity to set custom screen sizes. For thous people who wont to change bootstap default break-point and to test it.
- (2017-01-26) Robert Lopes: It is perfect! Thank you guys so much! I'll add an resolution field, so we can see which resolution we're using.
- (2016-10-08) Evgenia Karunus: fixed popup (one on a page) always shows XS, while logo shows proper sizes. do I misunderstand its purpose? otherwise great extension.
- (2016-10-05) Loren Dorez, Jr.: Simply the best Bootstrap extension and a must for all devs
- (2016-05-09) Mostafa Karimi Farani: Seriously very useful extension!
- (2018-07-04, v:0.9.7) Select Lg resizes to Sm
When I want to scale it to Lg the window scales down to Sm. Same with the other sizes they seem to be to small. lg -> sm md -> sm sm -> xs xs -> xs The indicator at the top right seems to be working and it tells me the correct size when I resize the window by hand. All my screens are 1080.
- (2017-11-28, v:0.9.6) Valentin D.: Clik area reserved by addon
Hi There is a problem when trying to click in an area that was previously covered by the size icon. Even though the icon is not there anymore, I cannot click on the close icon because of the plugin wrapper: http://prntscr.com/hg9ahl The only workaround I could find was t disable the plugin when I do not use it.
- (2017-08-29, v:0.9.6) Monia B.: MD doesn't load
Hi Jonatan, Thanks for your app. The md loading doesn't launch. But a dupplicate sm loads. Have a nice day!
- (2017-08-14, v:0.9.6) Loren Dorez, Jr.: Boostrap 4
It would be nice to have a toggle for BS3 vs B4 as the major difference is the breakpoints. BS3: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/css/#responsive-utilities BS4: https://v4-alpha.getbootstrap.com/layout/responsive-utilities/
- (2017-03-20, v:0.9.6) Prasong Aroonruviwat: bh-simple-helper prevent click element under it.
bh-simple-helper class has z-index 100000 that make it top most element and cannot click element under it. Please add pointer-events: none; to its style to solve this problem.
- (2016-09-27, v:0.9.6) Cristian Deschamps: Bootstrap 4
Do you have one working with Bs4 or custom breakpoint?