Crossover Chrome Extension to get URL from active tab
Crossover Chrome extension is a helper extension for Crossover productivity tool and is used to fetch URL of the Active Tab in Chrome. Its fetch the URL and pass it to a service already running on port 44340 on the localhost. Crossover productivity tool is used to measure the productivity of contractors working for Crossover or clients of crossover.
- (2018-11-15) Jalis Mahamud: good
- (2017-11-08) Mongol Runner: В целом для Хрома очень даже отлично.
- (2019-01-03, v:1.13) Jose M.: Crossover not working
I installed the app but I see no icon anywhere. I searched for it and still nothing. I tried to uninstall it so I can then install it but I see it nowhere. I went to google play store and it says that its installed but its not. Any ideas/tips?
- (2018-08-11, v:1.13) Syndi Starlight: I want to play Second life and IMVU on my Chromebook Os
Will this extension help me download windows app, etc so I can play these games? Thank you. ST
- (2018-07-14, v:1.13) Avengers squad: nosedonde encontrarlaextension despuesde descargarla
- (2017-06-30, v:1.13) Move currentURLchrome to a a hidden folder/file
I like my home folder clean, and this plugin adds a file there, I already have the crossoverFiles folder there, is it possible to move the file to .currentURLchrome or to inside the crossoverFiles folder?
- (2016-08-27, v:1.13) User Help
I installed Crossover Chrome Extension onto a ChromeBook. Does a users manual exist? Should I go to a particular url to activate the extension? Is an Android app required? Is sign-in required? Where? I want to try out the extension ASAP. Thank you.