Live editing shaders in the browser.
A Chrome DevTools extension to help you edit shaders live in the browser. Very much based on Firefox DevTools Shader Editor. Includes live edit of GLSL shaders: vertex and fragment shaders. Syntax highlighting and error reporting. Fullscreen editor mode. Autoformat and GLSL optimisation option. Shader colouring on hover Shader naming support Texture monitoring and editing
- (2020-03-05) Nicolas Lelong: Seemed interesting, but now breaks threejs rendering (e.g. seen in threejs editor), I guess it's now somewhat incompatible with recent Chrome versions.
- (2017-04-07) Yam Lam: is Very friendly than Firefox Dev for the SHADER_NAME display on the Tab. But the search feature seems to be no work and I got "waiting for programs to be add.." when the page is embedding other web pages just like THREE document.
- (2015-10-14) Markus Schütz: Amazing tool! Very useful. Some shaders (probably ones whos states aren't cleaned up properly) make it crash, though.
- (2015-08-05) Dayvid Anésio: que bosta
- (2015-07-03) Mr F: Slows down rendering significantly unlike FF shader editor.
- (2015-07-01) jaxsap: awesome
- (2015-06-26) Arturo Unboring: A great tool to enjoy playing with shaders with webGL
- (2015-06-20) Mike Staub: Very useful and easy to use.
- (2015-06-05) Robert Woodley: A very nice piece of engineering.
- (2015-04-18) Benjamin Bojko: Fantastic for quick tweaks and edits. No major bells and whistles, but gets the job done pretty well. Thanks for making this.
- (2015-04-08) Steph G: I have been waiting for it for a long time. Finally it's there ! nice work.
- (2016-03-02, v:18.104.22.168) Syed Zaidi: Rendering problem
Ambiguous problem. I was rotating a simple cube made with 12 triangles which works fine without the editor but explodes the model when shader editor is enabled.
- (2015-08-04, v:1.0.15) Vikas Gupta: to add this extension on crome
dear sir the add to crome button i not adding extension of shder editor help me to solve this problem