Extension to open a file directly in TortoiseSVN instead of in the browser.
This extension enables you to open a file directly in TortoiseSVN instead of in the browser. When you click on a link to one of the registered URLs, TortoiseSVN Repository Browser will open. This extension also displays some contextual menus to open TortoiseSVN Repository Browser, Log Viewer and Blame Viewer when right clicking on a URL. This extension is a Google Chrome™ version of "Open TortoiseSVN" for Firefox, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-tortoisesvn/ If you use Redmine and install Add Subversion Links plugin, http://www.redmine.org/plugins/add_subversion_links, on the Redmine server, you can open the log of the specific revision easily. This extension needs installation of TortoiseSVN. Set the path of TortoiseProc.exe in option page before you use this extension. You can use this extension under MIT License. === Change Log * 2.1.0, 2.1.1 Supports URL with parameters, such as "http://example.com/path?p=123". * 2.0.2 Uses SVG images as help tips. * 2.0.1 Uses static images as help tips. * 2.0.0 Supports Event Page to reduce memory consumption. * 1.0.1 Show warning in badge. * 1.0.0 Use Native Messaging. * 0.0.6 Change manifest version. * 0.0.5 Support pages loaded in iframe. * 0.0.4 Add action for each extension. * 0.0.2 Add default TortoiseSVN action. * 0.0.1 Initial Release
- (2015-09-21) Alfredo Del Río Brombley: Está bien
- (2014-03-19) মাহ্মুদুল হাসান: Really Handy Extension
- (2013-06-19) Kate Lopez: Does what it says on the tin and saves me 1 click to get to my SVN repo. Not really worth it.
- (2013-03-26) Waqas Ilyas: Does what it says... If you already use TortoiseSVN client then this is really handy.
- (2013-03-13) Oskar Kornecki: Waste of time, requires Windows and a local install of TortoiseSVN.
- (2013-02-15) Fa Poncho: Need TortoiseSVN on your computer. It doesn't replace the original program. :s