jQuery on every page... jQuery Everywhere. As it has to be.
Version 184.108.40.206. jQuery v1.10.1 ------------------------------- Are you a developer? Wanna test thing on pages but JS sucks and that page isn't using jQuery? Well... NO MORE! This extension load jQuery on every page! You can access to jQuery using variables: jQuery & $jQLib. ATTENTION: if you experience some weird problems in any page, PLEASE try disabling the extension in chrome://extensions/ test out again the page and if now works as expected PLEASE report it. Thanks for using it!
- (2020-01-25) Luis Lobo: Alternatively, you can download ScriptAutoRunner and insert jquery (or any other) manually.
- (2015-06-23) martin eißner: best thing ever for the curious web dev who just wants to properly inspect ALL the sites using jQuery.
- (2014-02-25) Alan Bushnell: I tried 5 other jQuery injector extensions, this was the only one that worked.
- (2016-09-04, v:220.127.116.11) a b: Does not work
I tried open a new window navigate and go in inspector I haven't jQuery or $jQLib
- (2015-07-16, v:18.104.22.168) Pete Wright: jQuery Version
Does this Extension use the latest build via CDN or a static package? If so, could you updated the library, please.
- (2015-03-11, v:22.214.171.124) Ahmad Elkenany: problem
i dont know how it work does it run offline