CheckiO is the game for coders https://checkio.org/
CheckiO is web-based Python learning resource, where your task is to learn through playing games and solving intertesting quizzes. CheckiO features it’s own feature complete web-based development environment, but many users prfer using desktop IDE’s. With Checkio Chrome Extension and Chrome Application you can now tie your desktop IDE to your CheckiO account and code wherever you want! (Note: you must install both Extension and Application) Source Code: https://github.com/CheckiO/checkio-web-plugin You will need to install CheckiO Client pip3 install checkio_client All changes that you apply in your local editor are instantly appears in CheckiO editor. More info about how to configure Plugin you can read here https://py.checkio.org/blog/new-tool-checkio-client/ Suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated!
- (2018-10-12) Michael Shepanski: I get the convenience of making my local IDE in sync with the website, but it replaced my new tab page with a feed of their site. That is not what the extension advertised to do; And honestly, who wants that?
- (2018-08-09) Mehmet Aydin: Really? Replacing the new tab page with no option to turn it off?
- (2018-06-18) Erik de Beer: Why hijack my start page and new tab page?? The main function works fine btw. Now turning the plugin off again.
- (2018-03-21) Ning Cao: good
- (2018-03-07) It doesn't work
- (2017-10-23) Spyros: Hijacks new tab page.
- (2017-09-13) Devin Roark: I wouldn't have a problem with it if it didn't hijack my new tab page.
- (2017-08-19) Dmitri Smirnov: Replacing start page without an option to disable it is feels just like the app is twisting people's arm into accepting constant feed in exchange for more convenience in using their site.
- (2017-08-18) I like the ability to use an external editor to code solutions, but I don't like that in order to do it, I have to replace my Chrome New Tab Page with a CheckiO notifications feed.
- (2017-08-17) Maxim Topciu: Замена бэкграунда при создании новой страницы плохая идея.
- (2017-07-18) Raúl Díaz León: Why would you override my "new tab" behaviour??
- (2017-06-28) Ринат Ахтамов: It is change "New Tab Page" with bad their page.
- (2017-03-18) Jimi Huang: Doesn't work above Chrome 53
- (2016-03-14) Олександр Зозуля: I've tried it with ST3, N++(needs "Explorer" plugin), IntelliJava 15. Works fine!