Selenium IDE substitute. Create, maintain, and auto-generate hand-crafted QA automation code in a variety of frameworks.
Taking Selenium out of the stone age. SnapTest, A Selenium IDE like tool, helps you create, run, debug, maintain, and generate beautiful QA test code in a variety of frameworks. Run your tests directly in the browser with near Selenium-like behavior for fast debugging and maintenance. With tools to scale, SnapTEST allows you to maintain a library of tests that are composable, scalable, and professional.
- (2020-03-25) informatik handwerk: Looks promising. Does not auto-save. Pricing is loud about it, documentation silent. How does one save a test/component? By creating a new one?
- (2020-02-18) Pavel Lukasenko: Super easy and convenient to use
- (2019-05-23) yujia fei: Nice
- (2017-10-30) Colton Colcleasure: Works like a charm and the UI is simple and intuitive. Absolutely my favorite Chrome automation tool to save time and manual labor.
- (2017-10-01) Samuel Nahoum Levy: Really intuitive and easy to use
- (2017-09-26) Woble Inoracam: The interface is crisp and has a good selection of features. I've migrated to this from Selenium IDE. Thank you, you beautiful geniuses.
- (2017-09-12) Brian O'Keefe: Very useful.
- (2017-07-14) Oyang Arron: very useful tool!
- (2017-07-12) Aymen ben miled: Good Job !
- (2017-07-12) Rolyta Nur Utami: yeay
- (2017-07-11) Sebastian Inman: Simple and easy to use!
- (2017-07-11) Scott Commons: Chrome's been needing a selenium suite like this for a long time, great job
- (2017-07-11) J R: Wow
- (2017-07-11) Simon m: Simple! Nice work.
- (2017-06-21) Michael Mehl: This tool allows me to reliably generate, debug, and maintain tests for our marketing website.
- (2017-06-21) Joseph Jung: Loved it - use it often at work - helps me get Selenium tests without much hassle. Great there's no vendor lock in, all the output code looks nice and is mine.
- (2017-06-01) Ben Strahan: where has this been my whole life!
- (2020-02-18, v:2.5.0) Pavel Lukasenko: Select Window Tab #.. issue
Regardless Select Window Tab #.. Code is always executed in a focused tab. Is this a know issue?
- (2019-05-27, v:2.4.6) Carlos Ferrer: Data driven
Hey buddy Joseph, Does your tool support data driven? Take care
- (2019-03-03, v:2.3.8) HI
I NEED THIS EXTENSION JUST TO CLICK OR TO EXECUTE 'ENTER ACTION' ON A BUTTON. CAN IT DO IT AND CAN LOOP OR REPLAY?
- (2019-01-30, v:2.0.4) [object Object] in front of Play button
Hey I love this extension, but I tried to install in my newly windows 10 installation and it does not work on chrome or chrome canary. I can record and assert, everything looks normal but when I press play this [object Object] in red error pops in front of the play button, can you help me?
- (2018-10-17, v:1.4.6) Luat do: Where is my csv file?
I try to use the insert to csv file. After executing, have no file in result. Please guide me, how to do that.
- (2018-06-19, v:1.1.8) Oblio Leitch: "stop" not showing anymore
Recently, I only ever get a "start testing" button. Once started, I used to get a "stop testing" button, but that doesn't come up now.
- (2017-11-16, v:0.6.9) Ketki Shurpali: How to record windows events
Hi, I am trying to automate a web application where the user can browse and select a file and click on open. The problem is that SnapTest doesn't record the windows events. Can you please guide me how this can be done. Many Thanks
- (2017-10-01, v:0.5.4) Samuel Nahoum Levy: How do you simulate a double click ?
I need to edit a cell in phpmyadmin
- (2017-09-27, v:0.5.2) Java
I am unable to get it to run in Java framework instead of Nightwatch or Chromeless. Is Java not yet supported?