Auto-generate robust XPath, link text, RanoreXPath, and CSS selectors for use with Selenium.
* Rapidly generate selectors with one click directly in the DevTools sidebar panel. The smart selector generator automatically detects and ignores dynamically generated IDs. * Instantly send a generated selector including a screenshot of the control to Ranorex Webtestit, the lightweight IDE optimized for building UI web tests with Selenium or Protractor. * Manual selection: Ranorex Selocity generates XPath, link text, RanoreXPath, and CSS selectors. Because only you know which selector fits your needs the best. * Instantly generate selectors for elements within iframes, both same-origin and cross-origin. * Exploratory selector creation: If you choose to modify a selector yourself, Ranorex Selocity provides instant feedback to ensure the selector is useful. * Automatic escaping of selectors: If desired, quotes and escape characters are automatically added to your selector, ready for instant use in locators in Selenium tests. * Unique RanoreXPath selector: The generated RanoreXPath (RxPath) simplifies the XPath and provides additional attributes and operators, making the resulting selector shorter and more robust against changes. * Dark theme and light theme
- (2021-04-25) Nobuhle Buthelezi: Too much time waste on useless functionality.
- (2021-02-17) Steve G: The only tool I was able to find that allowed me to select consistently good locator(s) via the right click menu. As a non-coder, I thank you.
- (2020-07-22) Shala A: very helpful tool
- (2020-04-10) unl kymk: the best tool for capturing elements
- (2020-02-23) John Engelke: Ultimately, this extension worked well to generate XPath selectors. It does not work locally, though. The extension wants to connect to "Ranorex Webtestit," an online site I am assuming from the extension developer. In fact, it reports connect/disconnect errors and with an errant button click will send your css off to their server for analysis. For this reason, in my opinion, this is not a good fit for developing apps in a pre-release environment or on a private network.
- (2019-12-25) tc111 jiang: 解决了谷歌xpath定位不到筛选下拉框的问题，此插件可以稳定定位，哈哈
- (2019-10-30) Luca Perotti: Great extension for generating and evaluating selectors.
- (2019-04-29) Janesh Kodikara: This extension is really useful for generating XPath, CSS and Link location strategies. It is possible to send location strategies to the page objects with images of elements. Also you can validate your location strategies and ensure you do not get the Element not found exceptions.
- (2019-03-28) mehraban barimani: Best
- (2019-03-28) Joshua Dapitan: The extension is very useful. This is a useful tool, not just for those who do work with Selenium webdriver, you can also use it to evaluate what could be affected by CSS changes by evaluating your CSS Selectors.
- (2018-11-07) Roohan: Very good and usefull tool for Test Automation support
- (2018-07-08) Stefan Schnell: Great tool, works very good, thank you for that.
- (2018-04-13) cattrace A: nice
- (2017-12-20) 666Tomsk: If you are using WebDriver or Ranorex for Web, this is a must! Love it
- (2017-10-13) Tobias Strauß-Mirwald: Great tool - very useful!
- (2017-10-11) Christoph Preschern: Great job so far - keep on rockin
- (2017-10-10) Ивайло Бубов: The day is saved by this tool. Very very useful.