Customized PEGA development tool to edit, inspect and generate XPath and CSS selectors.
Copyright (c) G Veera Sekhar 2017. All rights reserved to the developer. You are allowed to use for personal purpose but not allowed to use by corporates or in corporate environments or for any circumstances that is intended for commercial without prior permission from developer. Copying or using any part of this software or code or any items is considered as crime and are subject to copyright laws. This is a chrome extension which helps writing test cases. It builds unique XPath for each element. This is developed mainly for PEGA PRPC platform and it works perfectly for any website to find the XPath's. Our unique algorithm will generate reliable and unique XPath's for each element. You are free to install and use this extension for any non-commercial purpose and visiting or installing or using this extension implies that you are agreed to the developer policy. How to Use: 1. After installing this extension, go to the website where you want to build XPaths. 2. Right click anywhere on the webpage loaded and click "inspect" 3. Now, click on 'PEGA - XPath Builder' tab on the tab right side (click on the >> button if you do not see this tab for first time) 4. Now, inspect any element like that way you usually do, you will find the XPath on the input box of 'PEGA - XPath Builder' tab. 5. You can copy the XPath to your clipboard by clicking "Copy to Clipboard" there. Disclaimer: Please note that this application only uses the PEGA name since it is made for that. There is no intention on misleading users that this is the official application. This app only tries to make access the DOM to the official web application if loaded in browser. If you have any complaints regarding the content or any material, please bring it to our notice which we will remove effectively. You can report any bugs or improvements or feature ideas to <b>[email protected]</b>. You will get response in less than 12 Hrs. Regards, G.V.Sekhar
- (2017-10-18) Nekhil Guptha: Very much accurate. Very helpful in day to day automation. Kudos team!
- (2017-10-13) Aaron Aaberg: Time Saver.
- (2017-10-13) Viswak Reddy: Saves lot of effort. And generated XPath's are so much accurate. Thank you (y)
- (2017-10-13) Sekhar Veera: Working perfectly. Lot of time saver.
- (2017-10-11) Thota Yamini Ratna: This helped me to increase my productivity at work by accurately finding Xpath for my automation.
- (2017-10-11) Gopal Sharma: Very helpful in creating XPath, it can be used in any of the Automation framework.
- (2017-10-11) Muralidhar Rudraboina: Perfectly working for me. Being a Pega developer from past 7 years, I know the pain of finding right xpath's. ] This saves a lot of time for me. Thank you.
- (2017-10-11) Rajasekhar Paati: Works perfectly with Selium driver, helped alot. Keep Going !!
- (2017-08-24) Jana bodu: 5 Star. Super, It is working very accurate. I strongly recommend and use for all PEGA applications.
- (2017-08-24) Jagadeeswar Reddy: When compared with Xpath generating tools across various browsers, this tool gives an unique and reliable XPath. As this xpath generator is developed for Pega Application only, Pega UI Automation is much faster now. And the best part of the tool, it just thinks and analyses as a tester does while framing the relative Xpaths and not a random generator. The best Xpath tool for now in Pega ecospace!
- (2017-08-22) Chandu CS BK: Automation of XPath Builder for automation :) I found this plug-in very handy in developing RSpec or any other XPath based scripts for UI automation. Kudos to the developers for coming up with this!
- (2017-08-22) Radha Krishna Reddy: Started using this feature...this saves lot of my time effort in terms of writing PEGA UI test cases. The best part of the tool is the xpaths are highly reliable. I could find unique XPath for all the elements for the test cases that I wrote so far.. Thanks to developers...
- (2018-07-03, v:0.0.9.4) Nidhi Arusia: Compatibility with earlier versions of PEGA
Hi Team, Is the Pega XPATH builder from pega 7.3.1. onwards only? Can I not use with earlier versions of PEGA? Thanks!
- (2017-11-21, v:0.0.9.4) Sravani Kamaraju: Not finding the pega x path builder
Hi Team, I have installed the Pega-Xpath builder. But when i launch developer tools, i could not find the option. Is there any specific chrome version?