Change website colors to your liking.
How to use: 1. Click the Text Color, Background Color, or Link Color button. A border will appear around the button letting you know it's active. 2. Choose a color on the color wheel to change the color. You can see your changes dynamically. 3. Now, whenever you want to change the colors of a site, just hit the Change Colors button. You can also change colors via a right-click context menu. You can also enable or disable Color Changer for specific subdomains with the Always or Never button. What is a subdomain? For example, the subdomain in developer.mozilla.org is "developer". Most of the time, the subdomain will be "www". Mousing over the gray bar at the bottom will open a flyout menu. To clear all saved colors and subdomains, click Clear Data. There also happens to be a donate button down there. :) About the color wheel: Colors are less saturated (more gray) near the center and 100% saturated (no gray) on the edge. There is a separate swatch to the side that says "0% Sat", meaning 0% saturation or 100% gray. There is also a lightness slider below the color wheel. Lower tends to black, and higher tends to white. Please report any bugs or problems with specific sites to: [email protected]
- (2020-03-05) Michael Guidry: Didn't allow me to click the topmost colors! The border of where the tooltip for the top buttons appears seems to coincidentally be the threshold where clicking on the color wheel is disabled! Removing this from my browser right now!
- (2020-01-23) Shane Whittington: Works perfectly on Google Classroom. This is really helpful for students that are unable to make classroom more readable.
- (2019-12-04) Gerri Philantrop: супер расширение...на лету можно изменить и автоматически сохранить основные цвета на страницах...рекомендую
- (2019-11-04) Mo McRae: I'm sure it would be good if it worked
- (2019-07-27) TheRealALF0: It does what I want it to, great job on making this.
- (2019-06-13) asdasd asdassad: it puts a black frame over most videos ...
- (2020-01-27, v:2.0.0) Jonathan Woodward: Change Visited Link Color
To whom it may concern: Is it possible to implement the ability to change the color of visited and un-visited links in Chrome independently? Thanks in Advance!
- (2019-09-24, v:2.0.0) HIGH-SPEED INFORMATION: Option to disable background color.
I would like to only change the color of text and links since the background color covers up images on websites.
- (2019-03-13, v:2.0.0) HIGH-SPEED INFORMATION: Manual Hex color code entry
I'm trying to get pure red [#ff0000] for text but using the included color picker doesn't let me. It would be easier to type the color code for each section.