Change website colors to your liking.
How to use: 1. Click the Text Color, Background Color, or Link Color button. A border will appear around the button letting you know it's active. 2. Choose a color on the color wheel to change the color. You can see your changes dynamically. 3. Now, whenever you want to change the colors of a site, just hit the Change Colors button. You can also change colors via a right-click context menu. You can also enable or disable Color Changer for specific subdomains with the Always or Never button. What is a subdomain? For example, the subdomain in developer.mozilla.org is "developer". Most of the time, the subdomain will be "www". Mousing over the gray bar at the bottom will open a flyout menu. To clear all saved colors and subdomains, click Clear Data. There also happens to be a donate button down there. :) About the color wheel: Colors are less saturated (more gray) near the center and 100% saturated (no gray) on the edge. There is a separate swatch to the side that says "0% Sat", meaning 0% saturation or 100% gray. There is also a lightness slider below the color wheel. Lower tends to black, and higher tends to white. Please report any bugs or problems with specific sites to: [email protected]
- (2019-12-04) Gerri Philantrop: супер расширение...на лету можно изменить и автоматически сохранить основные цвета на страницах...рекомендую
- (2019-11-04) Mo McRae: I'm sure it would be good if it worked
- (2019-07-27) TheRealALF0: It does what I want it to, great job on making this.
- (2019-06-13) asdasd asdassad: it puts a black frame over most videos ...
- (2019-09-24, v:2.0.0) HIGH-SPEED INFORMATION: Option to disable background color.
I would like to only change the color of text and links since the background color covers up images on websites.
- (2019-03-13, v:2.0.0) HIGH-SPEED INFORMATION: Manual Hex color code entry
I'm trying to get pure red [#ff0000] for text but using the included color picker doesn't let me. It would be easier to type the color code for each section.