Harness the power of IPFS in your browser
- (2020-04-05) Gyuri Lajos: Just add this extension to the Brave Browser. In settings pick the IPFS Node type to be "Embedded + chrome.sockets (experimental) and your browser becomes your own node on the Decentralized Web. Amazing.
- (2020-04-02) Ruben Kelevra: I haven't found a bug so far. Works flawlessly and fast with a local daemon :)
- (2020-02-13) Chris Harpner: Worked GREAT for a long time, but for the past several weeks, my laptop has been taking FOREVER to load ANY web page. Speed tests and DNS tests showed there was nothing wrong with those. I started disabling extensions one by one and narrowed the problem down to this one. Please Fix and I'll move it back up to 5 stars!
- (2019-07-19) Roger Lewis: Brilliant does what it says on the tin, watch this video http://127.0.0.1:8080/ipfs/QmdYxwLA48pCU1PsQHH8BJon12vVHoMjbr4EpAJFQyZxVr/Grubstreethereisthenews.mp4 or browse this web site http://127.0.0.1:8080/ipfs/QmZkXSMPAN96j84KTfAnuy1PQDKfSnhGJLFRu4uZypWHge/gcmaf.se/index.html Our New Publishing platform Grub Street on OIP with Alexandria will combine IPFS , with the Flo Blockchain for a truly Artist led monetisation experience cutting out the Big Tech monoplies. https://longhairedmusings.wordpress.com/2019/07/16/grubstreettags-grubstreetjournal-grubstreetpolitics-grubstreetgeopolitics-grubstreetpoliticaleconmy-grubstreetfilm-grubstreetmainstreammedia-grubstreetsamizdat-grubstreetdissidentcontent-g/
- (2019-07-09) Molly Mackinlay: This plus IPFS Desktop (https://github.com/ipfs-shipyard/ipfs-desktop) makes my IPFS browsing experience seamless! Love it.
- (2019-04-19) Marcus Agard: Works perfectly, and comes with great setup instructions. 5/5
- (2019-02-22) EXcentriX: Worked before, now it tells me I have to check the browser console. Unable to initialize addon due to error Error: Invalid value for argument 2. Property '.2': Value must be one of: [requestHeaders, blocking]. at validate (extensions::schemaUtils:34:13) at validateListenerArguments (extensions::webRequestEvent:19:5) at WebRequestEventImpl.addListener (extensions::webRequestEvent:92:3) at WebRequestEvent.publicClassPrototype.(anonymous function) [as addListener] (extensions::utils:138:26) Aaaaaaand it's dead.
- (2019-01-29) Jared Grippe: Works great. We need more IPFS in our lives!
- (2018-08-06) Toni Dinges: Didn't connect!
- (2018-07-24) Henry Wilkinson: Fantastic work by the IPFS team. Everyone who uses IPFS in any capacity should definitely install it!
- (2018-04-22) :PREDRAG :SAINT-GERMAIN: BRILLIANT APPORACH.. VERY SMOOTH WITH AKASHA.. I NOW HOPE MINDS.COM AND OTHER RINKEBY NETWORK USERS WILL START USING IT... BLESSING FOR BRILLIANT WORK.. PSG..
- (2018-04-19) A bit buggy if I try to setup my own node with HTTPS support, it allways adds the port 0 ... https://192.168.x.x:0/ipfs/... Edit: The second version is really buggy, can't even pin any content from within companion anymore...
- (2018-04-18) starrychloe S.: The embedded JS version worked with Akasha. But I wonder how much memory it takes up? How do you pin something, and how much memory do pinned items take?
- (2018-02-26) Arie Skliarouk: works perfectly on chromium 64
- (2017-12-29) Xavi Vives: It does what it promises.