Rozszerzenie przeglądarki ułatwiające dostęp do zasobów IPFS
This add-on enables everyone to access ipfs.io (or any other public gateway) urls the way they were meant: from locally running IPFS daemon :-) IPFS is a new hypermedia distribution protocol, addressed by content and identities. IPFS enables the creation of completely distributed applications. It aims to make the web faster, safer, and more open. Learn more at: https://ipfs.io (It is really cool, we promise!) Features: – Toolbar icon displays current IPFS peering status – Click on it to open IPFS actions menu – Display information about custom gateway – Redirection to local gateway (automatic by default, manual mode can be enabled in Preferences) – Easy way to open WebUI (e.g. go-ipfs daemon running at the custom gateway) – Quick Upload of local files to IPFS with optional preload at public gateway – Mirror to IPFS via right click on any image or video on any website – Additionally, on pages loaded from IPFS: – Pin/Unpin IPFS Resource (via API) – Copy canonical IPFS address – Copy shareable URL to resource at the public gateway – Requests to https?://<public_gateway>/(ipfs|ipns)/$RESOURCE – are replaced with http://127.0.0.1:8080/(ipfs|ipns)/$RESOURCE – Custom Gateway address and other settings can be tweaked via Preferences
- (2020-02-13) Chris Harpner: Worked GREAT for a long time, but for the past several weeks, my laptop has been taking FOREVER to load ANY web page. Speed tests and DNS tests showed there was nothing wrong with those. I started disabling extensions one by one and narrowed the problem down to this one. Please Fix and I'll move it back up to 5 stars!
- (2019-07-19) Roger Lewis: Brilliant does what it says on the tin, watch this video http://127.0.0.1:8080/ipfs/QmdYxwLA48pCU1PsQHH8BJon12vVHoMjbr4EpAJFQyZxVr/Grubstreethereisthenews.mp4 or browse this web site http://127.0.0.1:8080/ipfs/QmZkXSMPAN96j84KTfAnuy1PQDKfSnhGJLFRu4uZypWHge/gcmaf.se/index.html Our New Publishing platform Grub Street on OIP with Alexandria will combine IPFS , with the Flo Blockchain for a truly Artist led monetisation experience cutting out the Big Tech monoplies. https://longhairedmusings.wordpress.com/2019/07/16/grubstreettags-grubstreetjournal-grubstreetpolitics-grubstreetgeopolitics-grubstreetpoliticaleconmy-grubstreetfilm-grubstreetmainstreammedia-grubstreetsamizdat-grubstreetdissidentcontent-g/
- (2019-07-09) Molly Mackinlay: This plus IPFS Desktop (https://github.com/ipfs-shipyard/ipfs-desktop) makes my IPFS browsing experience seamless! Love it.
- (2019-04-19) Marcus Agard: Works perfectly, and comes with great setup instructions. 5/5
- (2019-02-22) EXcentriX: Worked before, now it tells me I have to check the browser console. Unable to initialize addon due to error Error: Invalid value for argument 2. Property '.2': Value must be one of: [requestHeaders, blocking]. at validate (extensions::schemaUtils:34:13) at validateListenerArguments (extensions::webRequestEvent:19:5) at WebRequestEventImpl.addListener (extensions::webRequestEvent:92:3) at WebRequestEvent.publicClassPrototype.(anonymous function) [as addListener] (extensions::utils:138:26) Aaaaaaand it's dead.
- (2019-01-29) Jared Grippe: Works great. We need more IPFS in our lives!
- (2018-08-06) Toni Dinges: Didn't connect!
- (2018-07-24) Henry Wilkinson: Fantastic work by the IPFS team. Everyone who uses IPFS in any capacity should definitely install it!
- (2018-04-22) :PREDRAG :SAINT-GERMAIN: BRILLIANT APPORACH.. VERY SMOOTH WITH AKASHA.. I NOW HOPE MINDS.COM AND OTHER RINKEBY NETWORK USERS WILL START USING IT... BLESSING FOR BRILLIANT WORK.. PSG..
- (2018-04-19) A bit buggy if I try to setup my own node with HTTPS support, it allways adds the port 0 ... https://192.168.x.x:0/ipfs/... Edit: The second version is really buggy, can't even pin any content from within companion anymore...
- (2018-04-18) starrychloe S.: The embedded JS version worked with Akasha. But I wonder how much memory it takes up? How do you pin something, and how much memory do pinned items take?
- (2018-02-26) Arie Skliarouk: works perfectly on chromium 64
- (2017-12-29) Xavi Vives: It does what it promises.