Free keyword ranking & index check tool by SellerApp - The most accurate seller tool for all amazon market places.
Don’t have the time to track the right keywords for your listings? We don’t blame you. We understand that your time is valuable to you. Heck, that’s why we've got you the Keyword Rank Tracker. Amazon SEO takes time. Tracking keywords manually takes time. Marketing takes time. It’s not much freedom if you’re spending all of your time in front of a computer instead you could be spending doing what you love — spending your time your way. The combined Index Checker and Keyword Rank Tracker is built with focus on ease of use and effectivity. Save your time, benefit from the indexing information, page ranking, and the keyword position all on one screen. Helps you accurately identify the keyword ranks for you to know the position of your product listing for the most important keywords - Check your current Amazon keyword ranking, indexing information, Page Rank and positions - Helps you check ranking on all marketplaces - US, EU, UK, CN, JP, FR, DE, IT, NL, CA, MX, BR, AU - Helps monitor the effectiveness of your marketing efforts with changes in your PPC campaigns, keywords in your listings - Manually refresh your real time keyword ranking results - Export your daily keyword indexing, ranking and other ranking information to a Google spreadsheet for custom analysis and backup Keyword research, on-page and off-page optimization are just small parts of the SEO puzzle. It is more critical to control how your listing is performing in search. It's really important to understand what is going on your listing, and to track your most important product keywords to be alerted whenever something is going wrong -to know if you're losing rankings for a certain keyword or a pool of keywords. If you're not ranking for your most important keywords anymore, you could lose a lot of money in sales. The listing keyword search ranks keep constantly changing and you should stay vigilant against your keyword performance. Rank tracking also helps you find out how your competitors are ranking in search and find the best ways to outrank them. Make sure you keep an eye on the competition with the ranking tracker. Seller Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Q1. How to check keyword ranking on amazon? Enter all the your most important keywords in the keyword tracker and click on ‘Analyze’. The Extension crawls through the Amazon listing pages to analyze your listing position in the search results. Q2. How to index keywords on Amazon? Keywords on Amazon are indexed based on the sales made by the listing for the keyword. Amazon considers the product making the most sales as the most relevant one and places it on the top of the search results for the keyword. Q3. How to enter keywords in listing? The keywords can be entered in different parts of the listing including the title, bullet points, the product description and the backend keywords. Amazon’s search engine picks up the keywords from your listing under all these portions to index it for your product listing.
- (2022-11-03) Mural Crasta: I have been using an Amazon Seller for last three years. i recently discovered SellerApp and it has made my work so much easier. I checked my product listing using the Index Checker tool, which indicates whether it has been indexed or not. I no longer have to stress about manually examining the page and position where my product is now ranking.
- (2022-02-20) Imane Imi: very useful extension, but recently all I've got for the indexed resutLs is "No" whatever keyword I enter!
- (2022-02-01) Khushboo Thakkar: Hi, I love using this extension. Can anyone help me with what percent of accuracy does this extension provides?
- (2021-08-14) Nancy Nagar: This plugin is very intuitive and helpful. I can easily check keyword indexing, analyze positions, rankings, and more on one screen. It saves a lot of time and effort. Thank you team!
- (2021-08-13) John Smith: Great tool to analyze keyword rankings.It's easy to understand and very user friendly. Highly recommended!
- (2021-08-03) William Menzes: Super Useful! It's a very helpful tool for amazon sellers. They also have another decent tools such as FBA calculator and keyword research tools. These amazon tools are worth having. I like using this one as well.
- (2021-08-02) Sravanthi M: I have a few listings on Amazon, and analyzing keyword ranks for all of them is time consuming. I like how I can use this tool to find rankings right away, and results are accurate as well. Thank you, sellerapp!
- (2021-07-31) Karthik Reddy: It's a unique plugin to understand how our listings are performing. I get accurate results on keyword positions and rankings. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to optimize their amazon listings.
- (2021-04-21) Ricky Su: Not exactly same as I check in front page, maybe it is zip code different? Hope developer could answer. The higher the keyword ranking, the more accurate. From page 3 onwards, the difference between the results I saw at the front desk and the bigger the difference
- (2021-01-26) Nigel Harris: This app is useless. I can enter in any keyword and it says I'm indexed for it. Literally any keyword phrase it says I'm indexed for lol.
- (2020-12-17) Danny Yang: totally not accurate at all! typed in nonsense keywords, still show ranked >10 page, >240
- (2020-09-05) super affiliate system review: Amazing! Thank you very much
- (2020-02-28) Fabu123: Excellent, accurate and fast.
- (2019-10-04) Johannes Marquart: whate a shame its not working for amazon australia
- (2019-07-05) William Smith: not helpful
- (2019-04-01) Great!! it works for Amazon AUS as well.
- (2019-04-01) Great product! I use the extension almost everyday. I get accurate results for my keyword positions within seconds. Very useful! Recommended for Amazon sellers.
- (2019-04-01) Ram M: Brilliant ! just what I need for multi geographies
- (2019-04-01) Abhilash Dasari: It's a great free tool to know how Amazon products are performing for the keywords. One of SellerApp's amazing offerings. Keep up the great work and keep launching new tools:)
- (2019-04-01) Dilip Vamanan: Great product!
- (2019-04-01) Sourav Raj: Very useful and handy tool. Nice work..
- (2019-04-01) Yet another great tool. Very useful! Super accurate and easy to use. Active user of their Amazon FBA calculator as well.
- (2019-04-01) Pretty light and great, does exactly what it promises. I use it to identify the page ranking and positioning of my listing for a few important keywords. Sometimes spy on a few competitors performance too ;) Good stuff SellerApp, keep em comin'!
- (2019-02-27) Chirag Dubey: The app is super easy to install and equally easy to use. It gives you accurate data and tells you how your and your competitors' listings are performing by analyzing the appropriate keywords. Will definitely recommend it! Thank you, SellerApp. :)
- (2019-02-08) Very useful for amazon keyword ranking
- (2019-01-28) Neha J: Installed this plugin and started using it. One of the best plugins I have used so far. Features are unique and great to check how your Amazon product listings are performing.
- (2019-01-25) Mathew Johnson: Awesome extension, It gives very reliable data when compared with other extension. Highly recommended.
- (2019-01-24) Ethan Williams: Very useful to keep track of how my listings rank. Love all your free tools and the platform, SellerApp team:)
- (2019-01-24) Awesome
- (2022-10-14, v:1.1.5) Khizer Bin Saad: Automatically update data in excel sheet
Is there any way we can se dates and your tool scrapes data for that particular date for our specific ASIN on our specified keywords?
- (2020-11-10, v:1.0.8) Oleg “Fox” Liss: Japan
Hello does your Chrome Extention work in Japan? I cant check the conversion on amazon.jp
- (2020-01-05, v:1.0.4) to be: rank and position update
HI there, thanks for this beautifull idea, first of all i am using this extension for ebooks and books, but i don't understand why sometimes the page rank is different from reality,when i check on amazon (incognito mode),the result is very close...but not alwais right...maybe the extension has and update scheduale and that is why can result slighlty different from reality ? and about the number of position, that is normally a far number from the truth, as for instance, rank page 5, position 117 ...which is impossible because every book page on amazon has 16 books on list. i hope you could explaine to me. thanks for your time and congrats. Alberto