Solve ActiveLearn questions via chrome extension.
## Description This is a chrome extension that exploits the Pearson ActiveLearn maths application through an extremely simple exploit of changing the label of the 'Check Answers' button to 'Show Answers' and then checking the shown, correct answers. --- ## Usage - Go to an ActiveLearn task - Click the purple target icon in the top right --- ## Disclaimer - For educational and testing purposes. I am not responsible for any misuse of this extension. - This extension is not owned nor endorsed by Pearson ActiveLearn. - This extension is only designed to be used on your own tasks as a revision aid and is not intended to harm learning in any way.
- (2019-09-28) Cookie Tank: I assume it used to work but i don't think it works anymore. when used it looks like you get all the questions right but it says you got 0% and doesn't let you retry
- (2019-01-16) Wilbur Cousineau: good.
- (2019-01-12) Benjamin Lewis: Works perfectly! Super helpful
- (2019-01-11) David Emmons: This works works as described, Awesome thanks!
- (2019-01-11) Ben Foster: It works what more can i say!