A Github Flavored Markdown Editor
Features ================== * Save your data at real time * Drag and drop a file to load it * Ctrl/Cmd + S to save the source file * Print to pdf with Chrome native printer * Support Github Flavored Markdown syntax * Support many languages highlight in editor and preview mode
- (2019-11-20) Xing Wang: 不支持Latex公式啊
- (2019-07-26) 关晓林: awesome!
- (2018-11-05) Richard Ma: Chrome又多了一个功能，我又可以少装一个软件，感谢作者，希望继续吧TODO List内容完成。
- (2018-11-05) Xavier Yang: Nice
- (2018-11-01) 月亮: 小巧易用
- (2018-10-27) Yu Wang: 没有todo语法 - [x] check - [ ] uncheck
- (2018-09-27) Chris Ma: 不能修改字号吗？主要是用到了语法高亮，然后复制到evernote，但是，貌似默认粘贴过去的字号是10号字
- (2018-04-11) Bart Chan: 很好用，既能编辑亦可以导出到PDF，就差备份到云端了
- (2017-04-13) Kulisap: Can't preview pictures
- (2017-03-06) Chen WenKe: 特别棒！
- (2016-10-20) Samer T: This is like windows notepad without any function, I need visual editor for example heading, bold font, format text and other basic editing in markdown language.
- (2015-04-11) Kael Cui: It's very nice.很好用，顶起！
- (2015-04-03) Robert Gonzalez: I really love this extension. I just wish I could open a file on my system and edit it from the app. THAT would be a huge win, and given the default GitHub styling applied to my markdown (which I desperately need), it would also be an end to my search for a markdown editor/previewer. Very cool so far, it just needs a little push to make it perfect.
- (2015-02-15) Victorel Petrovich: Very nice highlighting of the code, particularly the headings, and the lists (different colors for different depths). I have a few suggestions though: please read them in the 'Support' tab, repectively
- (2015-01-18) 感谢志伟带来这么棒的东西，赞！
- (2018-03-20, v:0.2.0) MO Lin: 希望可以支持MathJax
- (2016-06-14, v:0.2.0) 翟勇: add local picture
how to add a local picture, I tried different methods to add the picture like : !(absolute path)--->failed !(relative path)--->failed,either how?
- (2015-02-15, v:0.1.1) Victorel Petrovich: synchronize the edit-preview scroll bars
Probably not so important, but, again, would be a plus
- (2015-02-15, v:0.1.1) Victorel Petrovich: variable font size for section titles
would look nicer when editing..
- (2015-02-15, v:0.1.1) Victorel Petrovich: TOC
Support for table of contents would be welcome, for big documents
- (2015-02-15, v:0.1.1) Victorel Petrovich: new files / ctrl-n
Please add support for new document creation, probably via ctrl-n or ctrl-t (multitabs would be excelent). Right now, to make or open a new file, the currently open file needs to be replaced. So I can't work with several at same time...