Copy seletion as Markup or Markdown
- (2021-11-19) Viet Hoang Le: Perfect. This is what I'm looking for.
- (2021-02-01) Игорь Гакотин: Works great!
- (2020-07-03) dang quang minh: Can be better if it has some shortcut.
- (2019-11-25) Jessie Proffitt: Works great, would be perfect if I could pick one of the modes and map it to cmd+shift+c so I don't have to right click and find the copy mode.
- (2022-04-18, v:0.10.0) Vince Aggrippino: Markdown for Hidden Elements is Also Copied
Markdown for hidden elements is also copied. One of the sites I like to use Copy Markup Markdown on is CodeWars. I like to keep the description and solution to *kata* that I work on in my own Git repo. Some of these kata have examples in the description for every programming language, but all examples have `display: none` except for the one matching the current programming language. Imagine my surprise when I selected *Copy Selection Markdown* and got a bazillion code blocks where i saw only one. I had to *View Source* on the page to figure out what's going on. e.g.: https://www.codewars.com/kata/554b4ac871d6813a03000035