Javadoc incremental search for packages and classes.
When viewing Javadocs, this extension replaces the package and class frames with a single search frame that allows searching incrementally through all packages and classes at once. Feature summary: https://github.com/StevenGBrown/javadoc-search-frame/wiki/Features To have this extension apply to file:// URLs, configure it from the chrome://extensions/ page. Also available for Mozilla Firefox: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/3758-javadoc-search-frame
- (2016-11-29) Jackson Bailey: I can't believe this isn't in there by default, this is incredibly useful. It is so much better than `ctrl + f`.
- (2016-07-07) Dong Dongerson: Life saver.
- (2015-09-05) Jacob Skillin: Holy cow. This saves me so much time.
- (2015-08-05) Chris Han: I have a problem using this extension: It's not pinned to my navigation bar(which I mean beside the address bar), I can't open this extension!
- (2015-06-21) 吴辉: great extension for java developer who need search javadoc.
- (2014-12-09) Jordan Glassman: What Sun and Oracle, with all their might, have not been able to accomplish.
- (2014-09-01) Ben Dem: Really useful, would be better with a regex search instead of a simple wildcard.
- (2014-04-28) Dylan Watson: Awesome!
- (2013-09-19) John McCarthy: A great javadoc enhancement tool. Well done!
- (2013-07-29) Good Job! It Really Helps.
- (2013-06-02) Roberto Montagna: That is really great!!!
- (2013-01-28) Eric Ling: Nice tool!
- (2020-06-26, v:1.6.4) Sachin Kumar: Merge two project javaDocs
Can we merge two project java doc ,that have same library and show via Javadoc Search Frame in single window.
- (2015-08-05, v:1.5.2) Chris Han: Can't open
I have a problem using this extension: It's not pinned to my navigation bar automatically when I installed it from chrome web store(which I mean beside the address bar), I can't open this extension
- (2015-06-29, v:1.5.2) Jason Nordwick: Local javadoc
My local API docs don't seem to trigger the extension. Works on remote Works: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/index.html doesnt work: file:///C:/java/jdk1.8.0_45/docs/api/index.html
- (2014-04-21, v:1.4.6) Matt Ball: "Automatic Opening of Links" usability issue
The "Automatic Opening of Links" feature does not 100% work in Chrome Mac 35.0.1916.47 beta. When typing, the search input field loses focus as the JavaDoc is auto-loading, requiring me to re-focus on the field. This bug defeats the purpose of the option!