This extensions displays some technical and structural performance data of websites.
- (2016-07-16) Yair Zilberman: Great tool !!! To see true data you have to delete browser cache and do an "hard reload" - You can do so by hitting the F12 button and right clicking the refresh button!
- (2016-01-16) Лев: Отлично
- (2015-06-26) David LEPAUX: Ne fonctionne pas
- (2015-04-30) Evil Reiko: Useful too! I noticed that the information under "DOM structure and Elements" is correct, but the "Website Speed" information is in-accurate.
- (2014-03-27) Joe Tooman: Great utility to see performance metrics on a page.
- (2014-03-27, v:0.1.3) Joe Tooman: Document Ready vs Document Complete
Hi Daniel, Great extension. Very helpful! Quick question: What is the difference between document ready and document complete? Thanks, Joe