Looks up the selected text on Oxford Learner's Dictionaries
Looks up the selected text on https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com. - Just right-click on the selected text and choose "Oxford Lookup ..." - Auto close old popup. - Store a history of 15 words you've looked up .
- (2020-12-10) Trường Đạt Ngô: Pls have login feature (maybe just google account is enough). And save all looked up words to google drive. That would be awesome.
- (2020-10-27) Xue Programmer: Nice! Good job, man.
- (2020-08-23) La lune: It'll be better if it's double click
- (2020-08-14) Trần Hữu Hồng Sơn: Good job, but sometimes it don't close old popup window instead of opeing new window. It is great if your team make another with Longman dictionary https://www.ldoceonline.com/
- (2020-04-08) Ali Soltani: Great so goooooood and useful Thank you so much
- (2020-03-28) Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn: Great choice for me
- (2020-02-12) Việt Đức Nguyễn: excellent!
- (2020-01-24) Huy Hoàng Võ: Really useful! Absolutely love it!!! Thank you!
- (2019-09-19) HUNG NGUYEN: pls make the new windows just open in another tab, instead of new window
- (2019-08-24) S Doc: Useful
- (2019-01-30) useful!
- (2019-01-28) Long Le Duc: thank you
- (2019-01-27) Bắc Nguyễn Hoài: love it!
- (2019-01-27) duc tien: nice lal
- (2019-01-27) Nang Nguyen Truong: very cool
- (2020-12-21, v:1.1) mostafa: #id for faster access , and needless to use %s at the context menu
Suggestions : - it would be more accessible if you used the #id of the first translated word to avoid the annoying search bar at the oxford dictionary popup , i assume the first one has #entrycontent id or something like that -needless to use the %s at the context menu , i already highlighted it and i know what i want and it gets more irritating if you've selected a long context