Looks up the selected text on Oxford Learner's Dictionaries
Looks up the selected text on https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com. - Just right-click on the selected text and choose "Oxford Lookup ..." - Auto close old popup. - Store a history of 15 words you've looked up .
- (2023-01-07) Остров Сокровищ: It would be great if I could see definition (pop-up) by double click
- (2022-09-10) Sudheer: Useful
- (2020-12-10) Trường Đạt Ngô: Pls have login feature (maybe just google account is enough). And save all looked up words to google drive. That would be awesome.
- (2020-10-27) Zhenghao Li: Nice! Good job, man.
- (2020-08-23) La lune: It'll be better if it's double click
- (2020-08-14) Trần Hữu Hồng Sơn: Good job, but sometimes it don't close old popup window instead of opeing new window. It is great if your team make another with Longman dictionary https://www.ldoceonline.com/
- (2020-04-08) Ali Soltani: Great so goooooood and useful Thank you so much
- (2020-03-28) Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn: Great choice for me
- (2020-02-12) Việt Đức Nguyễn: excellent!
- (2020-01-24) Huy Hoàng Võ: Really useful! Absolutely love it!!! Thank you!
- (2019-09-19) HUNG NGUYEN: pls make the new windows just open in another tab, instead of new window
- (2019-08-24) S Doc: Useful
- (2019-01-30) useful!
- (2019-01-28) Long Le Duc: thank you
- (2019-01-27) Bắc Nguyễn Hoài: love it!
- (2019-01-27) duc tien: nice lal
- (2019-01-27) Nang Nguyen Truong: very cool
- (2022-03-10, v:1.1) Shweta Mishra: adding a pop up button shortcut
pls add a little pop up button instead of a whole lot of time wasting selection then getting to the option of OXFORD DICTIONARY LOOKUP it sucks...pls make things easier
- (2022-01-04, v:1.1) Michael Van Gulik: Why did you make this extension so digitally wrong?
One of the best dictionaries in the world and their Chrome extension is either destroyed because somebody doesn't like it or the person doesn't know what they're doing in tech? How long has the developer who created this extension been doing dictionary extensions for? Could he have come up with a better idea? Is this the best option for this dictionary? Can you please scrap this model and add a small pop-up to a word once it's been double-clicked? Do I have to repeat this? Is it that hard to double-click a word and have the meaning showcase itself in a small pop up? The current version is the worst concept I have ever seen! When I click a word, I can't even see the rest of my page! This big ugly thing appears, and it's all for no reason!!! There is no reason to have a ginormous box open up and cover my whole laptop. Please remake this extension now!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-12-21, v:1.1) mostafa: #id for faster access , and needless to use %s at the context menu
Suggestions : - it would be more accessible if you used the #id of the first translated word to avoid the annoying search bar at the oxford dictionary popup , i assume the first one has #entrycontent id or something like that -needless to use the %s at the context menu , i already highlighted it and i know what i want and it gets more irritating if you've selected a long context