Looks up the selected text on Cambridge Dictionary
Looks up the selected text on https://dictionary.cambridge.org - Just right-click on the selected text and choose "Cambridge Lookup ..." - Auto close old popup. - Store a history of 15 words you've looked up .
- (2021-04-09) quang thong: the worst. why? 1. no instant translating hilighted word 2. when you click the icon, the search bar shows up, but when you push enter, BAM, a whole new tab appears from nowhere, and you have to scroll to search for the many meanings and translations of the word, which is again, time consuming and distracting. i just want something simple, just click and show me the word i need to know, i don't want to know the whole thesaurus, autist. 3. no options or settings? like, it's by design an unfixable, uncustomizable, unsufferable program? 4. i'm shocked knowing how many people rated this 5*, wel...
- (2021-03-06) Aurelio Kshiouteriositeninem: Very useful
- (2021-01-01) Henady Zakalusky: Cool !
- (2020-12-18) Xdz Memer: thank you very much i love it
- (2020-11-05) Ibra Ibra: This is an awesome extension but needs some improvements. As mentioned earlier in the comments, it could be improved to show the result in a box similar to Google Translate extension instead of opening too many tabs.
- (2020-10-27) Xue Programmer: Thank you! It's Perfect!
- (2020-10-18) jianyong fu: extremely good! would be better if it can support other dictionary webs!
- (2020-10-16) Ali Ghorbani: That's Very Good but I think you can develop this extension and show result on little box (Like a Google Translate Extension) you can send AJAX Request and Show Result it's faster ,easier and user-friendly thank you again :)
- (2020-09-11) haitham MoEZ: it's pretty useful thank you
- (2020-09-10) Thang Ngo: Ngon
- (2020-08-27) Patryk Sztuczka: Perfect for checking pronunciation.
- (2020-08-10) Saad Aljohani: Good extensions
- (2020-08-01) Desitha RW: Love it, very handy..!!
- (2020-04-14) Tuan Tran: cám ơn bạn nhé ˆˆ
- (2020-03-30) Sơn Xuân: Cái này nó không auto close old pop-up anh ơi. Sửa cái này nữa là ok anh ạn
- (2020-03-19) I'm A Designer: very helpful!
- (2020-03-19) Mr Dũng: It's very helpful. when I selected words and click Translate, it shows up a popup window without any interrupt my work.
- (2020-03-01) Manuel Medel: Es una maravilla. Loved it!
- (2020-02-22) Олексій Суліковський: The ext is simple and useful. Could you please add shortcut keys for looking up? I realy need it
- (2019-11-22) Vo Tran Quy: I like it. Very useful. Better than another extensions.
- (2019-11-01) 玉樹不臨風: It's an excellent tool for learning English. Could you add an option for the user to set the language of the result? For now, it shows the English-English result only.
- (2019-09-14) chieh: No setting options for translating to different languages, English users only.
- (2019-09-06) Papa J.: very nice plugin!
- (2019-08-28) Geralt: khá ok
- (2019-01-30) love it!
- (2020-01-15, v:1.1) Hà Nguyễn Mạnh: show icon and adjust size pop up
when slecting the text, showing small icon next to that text, can adjust size of popup.
- (2020-01-08, v:1.1) Dương Lê: Bad UI and suggest looking up in new tab
The UI of the extension is ugly and old. It would be perfect if the author updated new modern looking. Besides, when the user hits the lookup button, please open the Cambridge site in a new tab instead of new windows. This avoids switching screens whenever using Chrome in full-screen mode in macOS.
- (2019-09-19, v:1.1) Nam Ly: Suggest new feature
Hi, I suggest you a new feature that's using shortcut (eg: Shift) to lookup more quickly than Right click with the mouse.