A Robot that records user action and scans the page to generate RobotFramework test scripts (beta)
Robotcorder generates RobotFramework test script by recording user interactions and scanning the html page. It aims to be equivalent of Selenium IDE for RobotFramework browser test automation. http://bit.ly/robotcorder-blog Change log http://bit.ly/robotcorder-changelog -- 0.4.0 -- - Add options to customise the locators -- 0.3.0 -- Add pause & resume feature Fix Scan bug -- 0.2.0 -- Add copy to clipboard function Change spacing to 4 Include google font -- 0.1.9 -- Add more settings - Sleep 3s, Check Element. Listen to all the frames including iframes. May be slow for page with many elements. Reduce permission.
- (2021-03-03) Aaron Knight Fine Art: Doesn't record keystrokes.
- (2020-11-05) Anderson Paiva Michellin: Excelente aplicativo. Parabéns!
- (2020-02-11) Cauane Andrade: It's help me to do test more fast then after, so cool!
- (2019-11-18) Nattanan Tantivanichkij: It works great.Sometime robotcorder help us to write more easy than write beginning. Some function can't use keyword when you inspected, but robotcorder help it's easy to predict keyword, step or element locator to use them. (Reduce period of time to inspected element .) keep it up. !!! >v<
- (2019-10-28) Paul Moore: I haven't gotten really in to it yet, but it looks promising. Of the few recorders that output Robot syntax, this is the only one that can playback in Robot without messing with keywords. Really nice so far.
- (2018-08-28) S Tan: Didn't record any steps that I performed. Only item was opening browser to web page.
- (2017-09-25) Clare Brody: Works great, I'm still learning robot framework but it's helping me to understand another way to write tests. Able to work with dropdowns. Now Selenium IDE isn't supported this will probably become really popular. Excellent keep up the good work!
- (2016-12-19) Adikeshav C: At first glance , looks to be ultra amazing. keep it up.
- (2019-03-03, v:0.4.0) HI
I NEED THIS EXTENSION JUST TO CLICK OR TO EXECUTE 'ENTER ACTION' ON A BUTTON. CAN IT DO IT AND CAN LOOP OR REPLAY?
- (2017-10-16, v:0.1.9) narendra vemuri: This is not using the same browser profile to run the program.
This is not using the same browser profile to run the program.
- (2017-09-29, v:0.1.9) Playback/Editing
Do you plan to implement playback and editing within the extension to ensure scripts are functioning as intended before pulling them down? I ask because I was hoping to use this as a quick replay tool for data visualization and am unable to run it without creating some sort of project to run the scripts. At least that's what I'm gathering. I was trying to use this as an alternative to the firefox IDE and am unable to due to the limited functionality currently.
- (2017-06-27, v:0.1.9) appium
will there be an appium version of robotcoder?
- (2016-12-12, v:0.1.3) Janice Tan: How do I find your extension?