Bypass the clutter from any web article
This service takes any web article or news page and returns only the relevant content, freeing you from any clutter, including ads, paywalls, article limits, popups and more. Trigger the extension by clicking on its icon or using the context menu (right click of the mouse) on any page or link.
- (2020-04-12) Natarajan Sethuraman: Simple and useful extension. One suggestion is to add an option to change fonts. Thanks.
- (2020-03-22) Manuel Androulakakis: It works well on a good bunch of websites, such as NYT and The Telegraph. Unfortunately, it's unable to bypass the clutter on other websites like The Times.
- (2020-03-12) Kaspars Vandans: Exactly what was expected.
- (2020-02-20) Artur Petrov: Finally!!! Thanks GOD I've found what I have been looking for!! Best simple reader with Google Translator extension support! Thank you dude for this app!!!
- (2020-01-03) Josh Esper: Does what it's suppose to.
- (2019-12-15) Bryo: Actually the best there is, you can read the new york times for free too.
- (2019-12-01) deryor: Very nice, it works as intended.
- (2019-10-24) Mevlat Domi: Excellent, it was quick and helped me bypass a nasty paywall that asked for 20 USD to read a 2 page article.
- (2019-10-08) Joel Kain: Was working great for a few days but then I started to notice certain WaPo articles wouldn't clear and now, after MacOS Catalina, I just get gibberish if I try to do a printout of a cleared page. Since I use this primarily to create PDF's of articles that I can read later and use as academic reference sources, without a print-to function, this extension is now mostly useless to me.
- (2019-09-17) Abdelrahman Omar: Does what is says it does.
- (2019-04-24) Frank Roggenbeck: I used to use Outline for a while and didn't like that some websites had a deal with outline to prevent it from working. Clear This Page fixes that. With this extension you can clear all the clutter from every website you visit. This is a must have for sites that disable uBlock or have paywalls. Kudos to the devs!! Thanks!
- (2019-04-10) Thanh Duy Lê: It's really a cool extension. Thank a lot
- (2019-01-29) Joe Shrimpton: I'm quite picky with my extensions but this one might just be hanging around for a while.. takes a second or 2 to load but after a single click you're left some really clean looking content
- (2019-01-29) Tushar Thakare: Simple. Useful. Knows the balance between design to be kept and removed.
- (2019-01-29) Miftahul Huda: Simple and useful
- (2020-06-11, v:1.2) Rich Lafferty: URL format feature request!
This extension is so good at bypassing overlays and other annoyances! I wanted to make a request/suggestion -- on platforms where I can't use the extension (mobile, mostly), it would be easier for me to remember to add "https://clearthis.page/" in front of a URL instead of "https://clearthis.page/?u=". I know "?u=" is only three keystrokes but when I'm about to use it I can never remember if it's "u" or "url" or whatever. That way it would also work the same way as archive.is and web.archive.org do. Thanks again for making this available!